|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
2. How much will the March family's co-pay be to put Momma in a home for the blind?
(a) $20 per month.
(b) $10 per month.
(c) $5 per month.
(d) $15 per month.
3. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Senior year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Freshman year.
(d) Junior year.
4. What is the name of Augie's childhood best friend?
5. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He evicts them.
(b) He extends their grace period.
(c) He has them beat up.
(d) He erases their debt.
6. What is the name of the March family's caseworker at the local Charity?
7. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
8. Which of the following characters does MImi VIllars NOT have a romantic relationship with?
(a) Augie March.
(b) Clem Tambow.
(c) Kayo Obermark.
(d) Hooker Frazer.
9. What room of the Owens' house does Augie live in with Kayo and Mimi?
(a) The attic.
(b) The garage.
(c) The cellar.
(d) The work shed.
10. What job does Augie help his cousins, the Coblins, complete?
(a) A pool cleaning service.
(b) An aluminum can recycling drive.
(c) A car mechanic shop.
(d) A newspaper route.
11. What is the name of Augie's first love?
12. What does Augie pawn to help pay for his mother's medical expenses?
(a) His jewelry.
(b) He stereo.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His car.
13. What does Augie claim gangster funerals smell like?
14. What type of dog is Winnie?
15. What crime did the daughter of the Dutch-Zeeland family commit before getting off scot free?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business does William run?
2. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
3. Which of Augie's character traits does Simon play up when Augie meets the Magnuses for the first time?
4. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
5. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)