Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
9 years old.
2. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
He is missing.
3. What is "Grandma's" real name?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
5. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
6. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
A Polish neighborhood.
7. What city does the March family live in?
8. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
This section contains 3,742 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)