Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-3
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
2. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
3. What is "Grandma's" real name?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
5. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
6. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
7. What city does the March family live in?
8. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
9. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
10. What color hair does Augie have?
11. What nationality is Grandma?
This section contains 2,188 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)