|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many universities was Bateshaw's experimental information turned down by?
(a) Four universities.
(b) Six universities.
(c) Ten universities.
(d) Eight universities.
2. What is the name of Augie's houseboy in Acalta?
3. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
(a) She is going blind.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She is going deaf.
(d) She is going weak.
4. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
5. How does Augie react when the beautiful heiress turns down his dinner date proposal?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He slaps her in the face.
(c) He runs away, crying.
(d) He passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following women is the first woman Augie claims to have known who does not play mind games?
2. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
3. What is the name of Augie's childhood best friend?
4. How was Ruth Snyder executed?
5. How much rent does Augie pay to the Owens every month for the room he shares with two other students?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)