|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Simon owe money to the mob?
(a) He does not owe money to the mob.
(b) For a burglary he committed.
(c) For business expenses.
(d) For gambling debts.
2. Which of the following characters gives Augie the advice that, "one must take chances, for it is better to die than to live as a stranger"?
3. What does Georgie make for a living in the mental institution where he lives?
(b) Metal nails.
(d) License plates.
4. What islands does Augie seek shelter on after his ship is hit by the German torpedo?
(a) The Wake Islands.
(b) The Cies Islands.
(c) The Hawaiian Islands.
(d) The Canary Islands.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which state does Mrs. Renling take Augie so he can vacation in a resort?
2. Who demands that Georgie be institutionalized when he reaches puberty?
3. To which city did Simon wire money that he borrowed from William?
4. Which of the following women is the first woman Augie claims to have known who does not play mind games?
5. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)