|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A monkey.
3. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the school library.
(b) From William's library.
(c) From the church library.
(d) From the public library.
4. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) Because she is unattractive.
(b) Because she is his cousin.
(c) Because she stutters.
(d) All of the above.
5. What type of animal does Thea hope to hunt when she and Augie move abroad?
(a) Bull frogs.
(c) Electric eels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
2. What is Leon Trotsky's nickname to the men who are trying to assassinate him?
3. What event does William celebrate with Augie by taking him to a whorehouse?
4. How does Augie feel when Bateshaw binds him to the life boat, preventing him for contacting a passing ship?
5. How does WIlliam's wife feel about his frequent trips to the whorehouse?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)