|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following activities is NOT one of Thea's hobbies?
(b) Snake collecting.
(c) Playing tennis.
2. What crime did the daughter of the Dutch-Zeeland family commit before getting off scot free?
3. Which of the following female characters states that Augie is "too needy for indiscriminate love and too eager to please people who cannot be pleased."
4. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
(a) She is going weak.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She is going blind.
(d) She is going deaf.
5. When Sophie stops dating Augie, how many weeks does she have before her wedding to another man?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Augie give to Paslavitch in exchange for free room and board?
2. How much will the March family's co-pay be to put Momma in a home for the blind?
3. Which of the following activities is NOT one Thea teaches Augie to do while living together?
4. How do Augie and Thea travel to Texarkana?
5. What color is Thea's apartment?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)