|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Augie not eligible to enlist in the army?
(a) Because he is too short.
(b) Because he has a hernia.
(c) Because he has flat feet.
(d) Because his eyesight is poor.
2. What is the name of Augie's houseboy in Acalta?
3. Who marries Simon's fiancé when he is forbidden to marry her?
(a) Five Properties.
(b) Hyman Coblin.
(c) William Einhorn.
4. How does WInnie die?
(a) She has leukemia.
(b) She is hit by a car.
(c) Old age.
(d) She is poisoned from chocolate.
5. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) A Jewish neighborhood.
(b) An Italian neighborhood.
(c) An Irish neighborhood.
(d) A Polish neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room of the Owens' house does Augie live in with Kayo and Mimi?
2. Which of the following cities is Augie NOT disgusted with while traveling with Dingbat?
3. Which of the following women does Arthur Einhorn begin dating, much to his lecherous father's liking?
4. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
5. Which of the following characters pressures Augie to get married, stating that the only way to battle the finite is with infinite love?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)