|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Because she stutters.
(c) Because she is his cousin.
(d) Because she is unattractive.
2. Who sold Augie's family home without telling him?
3. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He extends their grace period.
(b) He evicts them.
(c) He erases their debt.
(d) He has them beat up.
4. What crime did the daughter of the Dutch-Zeeland family commit before getting off scot free?
5. How does WIlliam's wife feel about his frequent trips to the whorehouse?
(a) She is pleased by them.
(b) She does not know about them.
(c) She is outraged by them.
(d) She ignores them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
2. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
3. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
4. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
5. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)