|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augie claim gangster funerals smell like?
2. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
3. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
(a) She is going blind.
(b) All of the above.
(c) She is going deaf.
(d) She is going weak.
4. How much will the March family's co-pay be to put Momma in a home for the blind?
(a) $15 per month.
(b) $5 per month.
(c) $20 per month.
(d) $10 per month.
5. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
2. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
3. To which city did Simon wire money that he borrowed from William?
4. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
5. What is the name of the March family's caseworker at the local Charity?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)