|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
2. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
3. What was the name of Simon's fiancé?
4. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) Because she stutters.
(b) Because she is his cousin.
(c) Because she is unattractive.
(d) All of the above.
5. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
(a) Because they wanted to adopt him.
(b) Because they lowered his rates.
(c) Because he missed his family.
(d) Because he was fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
4. How do the Magnuses receive Augie?
5. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)