|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(a) Anna Coblin.
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A monkey.
3. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He is in a mental institution.
4. What nationality is Guillaume?
5. Which of Augie's character traits does Simon play up when Augie meets the Magnuses for the first time?
(a) His spirituality.
(b) His bravery.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His kindness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
2. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
3. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
4. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
5. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)