|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will the March family's co-pay be to put Momma in a home for the blind?
(a) $15 per month.
(b) $20 per month.
(c) $5 per month.
(d) $10 per month.
2. What is the name of Augie's childhood best friend?
3. In what year did the stock market crash?
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. What is "Grandma's" real name?
(a) Mrs. Dausch.
(b) Mrs. Lausch.
(c) Mrs. Wausch.
(d) Mrs. Fausch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of William's wife?
2. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
3. How much rent does Augie pay to the Owens every month for the room he shares with two other students?
4. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
5. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)