|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Guillaume?
2. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
3. Why didn't Mr. Renling want to hire Augie when he first applied for the job?
(a) Because he is too young.
(b) Because he has a criminal record.
(c) Because he had no experience.
(d) Because he is Jewish.
4. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Junior year.
(b) Senior year.
(c) Freshman year.
(d) Sophomore year.
5. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
(a) She is going deaf.
(b) She is going blind.
(c) She is going weak.
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Ruth Snyder executed?
2. What type of business does William run?
3. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
4. Which of Augie's character traits does Simon play up when Augie meets the Magnuses for the first time?
5. Why does the matchmaker, Kriendle, believe that Simon should not marry?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)