|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He evicts them.
(b) He extends their grace period.
(c) He has them beat up.
(d) He erases their debt.
2. What event does William celebrate with Augie by taking him to a whorehouse?
(a) His birthday.
(b) His engagement.
(c) His graduation.
(d) His first published newspaper article.
3. What is the name of Augie's first love?
4. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is in a mental institution.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He is dead.
5. What city does the March family live in?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the disabled Augie get to the second-floor whorehouse?
2. What job does Augie help his cousins, the Coblins, complete?
3. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
4. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
5. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)