|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
2. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
3. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(b) Masking tape.
(d) Shaving cream.
4. How does Augie react when the beautiful heiress turns down his dinner date proposal?
(a) He runs away, crying.
(b) He slaps her in the face.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He vomits.
5. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "The Lord of the Rings."
(b) "Anna Karenina."
(c) "War and Peace."
(d) "The Old Man and the Sea."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
2. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
3. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
4. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
5. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)