|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
2. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) A Polish neighborhood.
(b) An Italian neighborhood.
(c) An Irish neighborhood.
(d) A Jewish neighborhood.
3. What city does the March family live in?
(a) New York.
4. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
5. What role is Augie hired to play in the department store Christmas scene?
(a) A snowflake.
(b) An elf.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) A reindeer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the stock market crash?
2. What is "Grandma's" real name?
3. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
4. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
5. Who does Joe Gormon partner up with to rob William's pool hall?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)