|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the public library.
(b) From the church library.
(c) From William's library.
(d) From the school library.
2. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(b) Shaving cream.
(d) Masking tape.
3. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
4. What type of store does Mr. Renling own?
(a) A sporting goods store.
(b) An electronics store.
(c) A music store.
(d) A shoe store.
5. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
(a) He is a journalist.
(b) He is a thief.
(c) He is a race car driver.
(d) He is an economist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
2. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
3. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
4. Which of the following characters aligns himself with communism after the stock market crash?
5. What nationality is Grandma?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)