|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
(a) He is an economist.
(b) He is a race car driver.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He is a journalist.
2. What does Augie claim gangster funerals smell like?
3. To which Biblical character does Augie often compare himself when discussing his relationship with the Renlings?
4. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
(a) Ration cards.
(b) Restaurant menus.
(d) Theater playbills.
5. What type of dog is Winnie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
2. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
3. What is "Grandma's" real name?
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. Which of the following characters aligns himself with communism after the stock market crash?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)