|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does WInnie die?
(a) Old age.
(b) She is hit by a car.
(c) She is poisoned from chocolate.
(d) She has leukemia.
2. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
3. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
5. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
(b) George III.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
3. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
4. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
5. What type of store does Mr. Renling own?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)