|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Grandma feel about Augie working for William Einhorn?
(a) She is displeased.
(b) She is suspicious.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is apathetic.
2. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(a) Masking tape.
(c) Shaving cream.
3. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
4. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Idaho.
(b) University of Illinois.
(c) University of Indiana.
(d) University of Iowa.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(d) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters aligns himself with communism after the stock market crash?
2. What is the name of Augie's mentally challenged brother?
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
4. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
5. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)