|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The living room.
(c) The library.
(d) The music room.
2. What role is Augie hired to play in the department store Christmas scene?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) A reindeer.
(c) A snowflake.
(d) An elf.
3. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(a) Anna Coblin.
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(a) All of the above.
5. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
Short Answer Questions
1. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
2. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
3. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
4. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
5. What color hair does Augie have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)