|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of William's wife?
2. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are siblings.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are not related.
3. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is terrified.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
(a) Ration cards.
(b) Theater playbills.
(d) Restaurant menus.
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
(b) All of the above.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
2. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
4. What city does the March family live in?
5. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)