|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Augie's first love?
2. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
3. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
4. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
(a) He spends one night in jail.
(b) No charges are pressed.
(c) He is given 20 hours of community service.
(d) He is ordered to reimburse the money plus interest.
5. What is the name of William's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
2. What is the name of Augie's childhood best friend?
3. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
4. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
5. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)