|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are married.
2. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
(d) George III.
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "War and Peace."
(b) "Anna Karenina."
(c) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(d) "The Lord of the Rings."
4. What type of business does William run?
(a) A music recording business.
(b) A real estate business.
(c) A medical research business.
(d) A pool cleaning business.
5. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Because she is his cousin.
(c) Because she is unattractive.
(d) Because she stutters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
2. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
3. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
4. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
5. Which of the following cities is Augie NOT disgusted with while traveling with Dingbat?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)