|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is Augie hired to play in the department store Christmas scene?
(a) An elf.
(b) A reindeer.
(c) Santa Claus.
(d) A snowflake.
2. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
(a) He is given 20 hours of community service.
(b) He spends one night in jail.
(c) He is ordered to reimburse the money plus interest.
(d) No charges are pressed.
3. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
(a) Hear no evil.
(b) Smell no evil.
(c) Speak no evil.
(d) See no evil.
4. What city does the March family live in?
(b) New York.
5. What does Augie claim gangster funerals smell like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
2. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
3. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
4. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
5. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)