|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(a) Anna Coblin.
2. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
3. How does WInnie die?
(a) She is hit by a car.
(b) Old age.
(c) She is poisoned from chocolate.
(d) She has leukemia.
4. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) An Irish neighborhood.
(b) An Italian neighborhood.
(c) A Polish neighborhood.
(d) A Jewish neighborhood.
5. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A bear.
(b) A fish.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does the March family live in?
2. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
3. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
4. How old is Augie when he gets his first job?
5. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)