|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sold Augie's family home without telling him?
2. How much rent does Augie pay to the Owens every month for the room he shares with two other students?
(a) $20 per month.
(b) He does not pay rent.
(c) $30 per month.
(d) $10 per month.
3. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
(a) Speak no evil.
(b) See no evil.
(c) Smell no evil.
(d) Hear no evil.
4. What type of animal does Guillaume work with in his business?
5. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
(a) University of Iowa.
(b) University of Indiana.
(c) University of Illinois.
(d) University of Idaho.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Grandma?
2. How does Augie react when the beautiful heiress turns down his dinner date proposal?
3. How does WInnie die?
4. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
5. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)