Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
2. What type of animal does Augie associate with the Biblical prophet, Elijah?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bear.
(c) A bird.
(d) A monkey.
3. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
4. What does Dingbat do for a living?
(a) He is a dog trainer.
(b) He is a mechanic.
(c) He is a florist.
(d) He is a boxer.
5. Why doesn't Augie want to marry Friedle Coblin?
(a) All of the above.
(b) Because she is his cousin.
(c) Because she stutters.
(d) Because she is unattractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
2. Who demands that Georgie be institutionalized when he reaches puberty?
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
4. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
5. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)