|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
2. How does Thea respond when she meets her husband's lawyers to discuss divorce proceedings?
(a) She is too afraid to speak.
(b) She weeps openly.
(c) She speaks quickly and viciously.
(d) She dawdles through the conversation.
3. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
4. What Mexican city does Thea move to when she leaves Augie?
5. How does Augie's friends react to the news that he is moving abroad with Thea?
(a) They are saddened.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They are apathetic.
(d) They are excited for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed about Simon during the time Augie was living in Mexico City?
2. Who does the Cossack in Paris tell Augie used to dress up like a woman in church just to frighten people?
3. Who did Augie give all his money to before he and Thea broke up?
4. Which of the following women does Arthur Einhorn begin dating, much to his lecherous father's liking?
5. What is the name of Augie's first love?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)