|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
2. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
3. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "Anna Karenina."
(b) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(c) "War and Peace."
(d) "The Lord of the Rings."
4. How many rooms is William's estate drained to after the stock market crash?
5. What nickname does Moulton give Augie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
2. Who marries Simon's fiancé when he is forbidden to marry her?
3. Who acts as Augie's boss while working for the CIO?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
5. How much rent does Augie pay to the Owens every month for the room he shares with two other students?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)