|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the Rosetta Stone discovered in the 18th Century?
2. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) A Jewish neighborhood.
(b) An Italian neighborhood.
(c) A Polish neighborhood.
(d) An Irish neighborhood.
3. What is the name of the March family's caseworker at the local Charity?
4. Which of the following women does Arthur Einhorn begin dating, much to his lecherous father's liking?
(a) Lucy Magnus.
(b) Mimi Villa.
(c) Momma March.
(d) Sophie Geratis.
5. How does Caligula fare in his first fight with a live iguana?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He is a coward.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is powerful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Augie find living in his house when he returns home from the Renlings?
2. What changed about Simon during the time Augie was living in Mexico City?
3. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
4. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
5. What is Leon Trotsky's nickname to the men who are trying to assassinate him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)