|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augie give to Paslavitch in exchange for free room and board?
(a) His watch.
(b) Homemade bread.
(d) English lessons.
2. Why does Simon owe money to the mob?
(a) For gambling debts.
(b) For business expenses.
(c) He does not owe money to the mob.
(d) For a burglary he committed.
3. Who does Augie blame for the drop in intimacy when he and Thea move to Acalta?
(a) The bartender.
(b) The journalist.
(c) The eagle.
(d) The houseboy.
4. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
(a) Because they lowered his rates.
(b) Because he missed his family.
(c) Because they wanted to adopt him.
(d) Because he was fired.
5. Who sold Augie's family home without telling him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does MImi VIllars NOT have a romantic relationship with?
2. Why is Augie forced to stay overnight at a construction site with Stella?
3. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
4. What is the name of the old folks' home that Simon arranges for Grandma?
5. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)