|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Wiley Moulton from?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
2. Which U.S. President instigated the "Fair Deal" administration?
3. What type of car does Simon drive when he picks Augie up from the airport?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A BMW.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. How does WInnie die?
(a) She has leukemia.
(b) Old age.
(c) She is hit by a car.
(d) She is poisoned from chocolate.
5. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
(a) He is ordered to reimburse the money plus interest.
(b) No charges are pressed.
(c) He is given 20 hours of community service.
(d) He spends one night in jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
2. Who does the Cossack in Paris tell Augie used to dress up like a woman in church just to frighten people?
3. Who does Augie find living in his house when he returns home from the Renlings?
4. Why is Augie not eligible to enlist in the army?
5. How does the disabled Augie get to the second-floor whorehouse?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)