|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year of high school does Augie get his job working for William Einhorn?
(a) Freshman year.
(b) Sophomore year.
(c) Senior year.
(d) Junior year.
2. What role is Augie hired to play in the department store Christmas scene?
(a) Santa Claus.
(b) A snowflake.
(c) A reindeer.
(d) An elf.
3. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
(a) He evicts them.
(b) He extends their grace period.
(c) He has them beat up.
(d) He erases their debt.
4. Which of the following subjects is NOT one Clem encourages Augie to study if he returns to University?
5. What city does the March family live in?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
2. How does Thea respond when she meets her husband's lawyers to discuss divorce proceedings?
3. What type of hunting animal does Thea plan to purchase to help in her exotic hunting plans?
4. What crime did the daughter of the Dutch-Zeeland family commit before getting off scot free?
5. What nickname does Moulton give Augie?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)