|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
2. In what year did the stock market crash?
3. What type of store does Mr. Renling own?
(a) An electronics store.
(b) A music store.
(c) A sporting goods store.
(d) A shoe store.
4. What nationality is Grandma?
(a) She is Polish.
(b) She is Russian.
(c) She is Italian.
(d) She is Irish.
5. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is crippled.
(d) He is mute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
2. How does the disabled Augie get to the second-floor whorehouse?
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
4. How old is Augie when he gets his first job?
5. What type of dog is Winnie?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)