|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are siblings.
2. How does Augie react when the beautiful heiress turns down his dinner date proposal?
(a) He slaps her in the face.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He runs away, crying.
3. How does Georgie feel about being institutionalized?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is pleased.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is terrified.
4. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
5. From where does Augie steal a collection of Harvard Classics books?
(a) From the public library.
(b) From the school library.
(c) From William's library.
(d) From the church library.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
2. In what year did the stock market crash?
3. What does Joe Gormon do for a living?
4. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
5. What is "Grandma's" real name?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)