|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
2. What penalty does Augie receive when the department store presses charges against him?
(a) He is given 20 hours of community service.
(b) He spends one night in jail.
(c) He is ordered to reimburse the money plus interest.
(d) No charges are pressed.
3. What rubberized decoration does Augie attempt to sell for bathroom redecoration after leaving the Renlings?
(b) Bath ducks.
4. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(c) Shaving cream.
(d) Masking tape.
5. What type of neighborhood does the March family live in?
(a) An Irish neighborhood.
(b) A Jewish neighborhood.
(c) A Polish neighborhood.
(d) An Italian neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
2. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
3. How does William treat his tenants that cannot pay their rent on time?
4. What is the term "skyscraper leaps" another name for?
5. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)