|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does the March family live in?
(a) New York.
2. What is Augie asked to distribute for his first real job?
(b) Restaurant menus.
(c) Ration cards.
(d) Theater playbills.
3. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
(d) George III.
4. Which room of his house does William burn down to please his wife's redecorating ideals?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The music room.
(c) The library.
(d) The living room.
5. Which of the following books is Grandma's favorite?
(a) "The Old Man and the Sea."
(b) "War and Peace."
(c) "The Lord of the Rings."
(d) "Anna Karenina."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe Gormon partner up with to rob William's pool hall?
2. What is the term "skyscraper leaps" another name for?
3. How much money does Gorman promise to pay Augie for helping him smuggle Canadians over the border?
4. What is "Grandma's" real name?
5. Which of the following monkeys does NOT belong to the "household trinity"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)