|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Augie steal from the department store at Christmas time, leading to his prompt firing from the position?
(b) Masking tape.
(d) Shaving cream.
2. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
3. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
4. How does Augie perform in school in comparison to his brother Simon?
(a) Simon does not attend school.
(b) He performs better than Simon.
(c) He performs worse than Simon.
(d) He performs equally to Simon.
5. How does WIlliam's wife feel about his frequent trips to the whorehouse?
(a) She ignores them.
(b) She is outraged by them.
(c) She does not know about them.
(d) She is pleased by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
2. How was Ruth Snyder executed?
3. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the Coblins', household?
5. Which of the following religions does the March family adhere to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)