|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the term "skyscraper leaps" another name for?
2. Which historical king takes the Greek philosopher Salon into refuge?
3. Which of the following ailments begins to plague Momma in her old age?
(a) She is going weak.
(b) She is going deaf.
(c) She is going blind.
(d) All of the above.
4. Where is Augie's father at the opening of the novel?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is in prison.
(d) He is in a mental institution.
5. What type of store does Mr. Renling own?
(a) An electronics store.
(b) A shoe store.
(c) A sporting goods store.
(d) A music store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Grandma?
2. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
3. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
4. What event does William celebrate with Augie by taking him to a whorehouse?
5. Who does Joe Gormon partner up with to rob William's pool hall?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)