|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From of the following disabilities does William Einhorn suffer from?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is deaf.
2. What event does William celebrate with Augie by taking him to a whorehouse?
(a) His first published newspaper article.
(b) His birthday.
(c) His graduation.
(d) His engagement.
3. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
(a) George III.
4. What is the name of the department store that Augie gets a job working at for the Christmas season?
5. Who does Joe Gormon partner up with to rob William's pool hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the beautiful heiress that Augie instantly falls in love with at the resort?
2. What is the name of the florist where Augie gets a job working for gangsters?
3. What University does William's only son, Arthur, attend?
4. What is the name of Augie's first love?
5. Why does Augie leave the services of the Renlings?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)