|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who illegally plays matchmaker for Five Properties when he decides it is time to get married?
(c) Anna Coblin.
2. What is the name of the beautiful heiress that Augie instantly falls in love with at the resort?
3. How old is Augie March at the opening of the novel?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. What is the term "skyscraper leaps" another name for?
5. How is Anna Coblin related to Five Properties?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They are not related.
(d) They are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following roles is NOT one Augie plays for millionaire tycoon, William Einhorn?
2. How does the disabled Augie get to the second-floor whorehouse?
3. At what age is Augie expected to get married?
4. Which of the following references is NOT made by Augie in the opening section of the novel?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Grandma?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)