|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(b) School drama.
(c) Social network.
(d) Bar moves.
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
3. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
4. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(a) Scheduling troubles.
5. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
4. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
2. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
3. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
4. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
5. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
6. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
7. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
8. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
9. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
10. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)