|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(d) A mark on his permanent record.
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
4. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
5. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
3. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
2. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
3. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
4. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
5. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
6. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
7. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
8. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
9. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
10. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)