|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
2. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
5. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) Bar moves.
(b) Social network.
(c) School drama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
2. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
2. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
3. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
4. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
5. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
6. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
7. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
8. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
9. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
10. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)