|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The board meeting.
(b) His blog.
(c) The website.
(d) The newspaper.
4. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
5. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
2. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
4. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
5. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
2. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
3. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
4. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
5. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
6. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
7. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
8. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
9. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
10. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)