|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
2. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(c) Harvard U.
3. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
4. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(a) Computer science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
2. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
5. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
2. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
3. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
4. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
5. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
6. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
7. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
8. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
9. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
10. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)