|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
2. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
3. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) Turned them down.
(b) Accepted their offer.
(d) He didn't Eduardo about it.
4. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
5. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
2. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
2. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
3. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
4. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
5. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
6. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
7. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
8. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
9. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
10. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)