|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Meeting place.
(b) Training camp.
(d) Rugby field.
2. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
3. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
4. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(c) Harvard U.
5. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
4. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
5. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
2. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
3. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
4. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
5. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
6. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
7. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
8. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
9. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
10. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)