|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(a) No one.
(c) His mom.
2. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(d) No one.
3. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) IP address.
(b) His picture.
(d) A password.
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) An egg.
(d) A fish.
5. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
2. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
3. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
2. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
3. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
4. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
5. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
6. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
7. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
8. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
9. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
10. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)