|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
2. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(c) No one.
3. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(d) Computer science.
4. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(a) His mom.
(c) No one.
5. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
2. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
3. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
4. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
2. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
3. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
4. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
5. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
6. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
7. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
8. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
9. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
10. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)