|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(a) More popular.
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
2. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
4. Mark decided that the original name of his project would be _____________.
5. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
2. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
3. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
4. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
5. What was the financial status of thefacebook at this point of the book?
6. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
7. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
8. What was the plan for the summer when Eduardo would be heading off for an internship?
9. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
10. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)