|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(c) Harvard U.
2. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
5. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
4. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
2. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
3. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
4. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
5. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
6. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
7. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
8. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
9. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
10. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)