|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(c) Twin Tower.
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
3. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
2. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
3. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
4. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
5. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
6. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
7. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
8. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
9. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
10. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)