|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
2. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
3. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(c) Washington Post.
(d) Wall Street Journal.
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
2. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
4. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
5. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
2. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
3. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
4. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
5. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
6. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
7. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
8. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
9. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
10. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)