|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(a) Color combinations.
3. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(b) A fish.
(c) An egg.
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
3. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
4. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
5. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
2. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
3. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
4. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
5. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
6. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
7. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
8. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
9. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
10. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)