|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) Yale Press.
(d) New York Times.
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
Short Answer Questions
1. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
3. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
4. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
5. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
2. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
3. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
4. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
5. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
6. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
7. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
8. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
9. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
10. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)