|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
2. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New scripts.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New programs.
(d) New passwords.
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Side project.
(d) Fun game.
Short Answer Questions
1. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
2. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
3. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
4. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
5. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Eduardo so tired during the first section of this part of the book?
2. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
3. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
4. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
5. What was the goal of Napster when it was first created, according to the book's description?
6. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
7. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
8. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
9. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
10. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)