|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(b) A mark on his permanent record.
3. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
4. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
5. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(a) No one's.
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
2. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
2. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
3. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
4. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
5. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
6. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
7. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
8. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
9. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
10. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)