|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(a) His parents.
(c) The girl who hated him.
3. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(a) No one.
4. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
5. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
2. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
5. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
Short Essay Questions
1. What would Mark need if he were faced with a lawsuit against the twins, even though Sean thought it was baseless?
2. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
3. Why did Mark decide to remove Sean from Facebook's staff?
4. What was the subject matter of the blog that Mark wrote after being rejected by another girl?
5. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
6. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
7. What was a sign that Eduardo and Mark might have come to a mutual agreement?
8. What were the ownership totals after the company was registered as an LLC in Florida?
9. What did Mark have to do when he went before the ad board at Harvard?
10. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)