|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
2. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
(a) No Man's Land.
(b) Cambridge 1.
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
2. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
3. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
4. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
2. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
3. What did Mark learn about Divya and Tyler when he showed the email to Eduardo?
4. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
5. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
6. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
7. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
8. What was the one thing that was listed on every page of the site so that everyone knew this fact?
9. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
10. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)