|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
2. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
3. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Twin Tower.
(d) Hedge fund.
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
2. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
3. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
4. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
5. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
6. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
7. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
8. At the beginning, what would be the exclusivity of thefacebook?
9. What did Eduardo think happened between the twins and Mark?
10. Why was Mark's actions in downloading the facebooks of other dorms not technically legal?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)