|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A month.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
2. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Fun game.
(b) Side project.
(c) Boring project.
3. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(a) The girl who hated him.
(b) His parents.
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Sea creatures.
(c) Farm animals.
(d) Mug shots.
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
2. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
5. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Eduardo think about the cease and desist letter that Mark received from the Winklevoss twins?
2. What did Mark say in an email that he sent to Eduardo during the first part of this chapter?
3. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
4. What was the genius of thefacebook when it was first introduced to the student population?
5. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
6. Why did the twins think they were at a serious disadvantage when launching their site - ConnectU?
7. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
8. What was Mark's attitude about the legal issue between himself and Eduardo?
9. What would Eduardo receive as a result of the investment from Peter Thiel?
10. Why was Eduardo so tired during the first section of this part of the book?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)