|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
(b) Twins' father.
(c) No one.
(d) The twins' coach.
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
3. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
4. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
5. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
2. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
3. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
4. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
2. What did Mark tell the reporter at the Crimson about the new site that he created and how long it took him to complete?
3. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
4. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
5. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
6. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
7. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
8. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
9. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
10. What was the program that Mark created for Harvard that caused him to be seen as a computer genius?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)