|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(b) Computer science.
2. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A month.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(b) A mark on his permanent record.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the original idea that the twins had with Divya that they were trying to bring to light?
2. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
3. What did Eduardo know about Mark Zuckerberg at the start of this story?
4. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
5. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
6. Why didn't Mark get a more severe punishment for his actions and for the creation of Facemash?
7. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
8. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
9. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
10. What did the Winklevoss twins look like, as described in the first part of this section?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)