|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(a) Color combinations.
4. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
5. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(d) Red Herring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
2. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was wrong with the spread of Facemash, according to Mark's view?
2. What was a sign that Eduardo and Mark might have come to a mutual agreement?
3. What was the news that Divya brought to the brothers in relation to their new and secret project?
4. How did Eduardo and his brother make the $300,000 that they made?
5. What was the limitation of other sites that were focused only on dating, which is not what thefacebook focused on, though it was a tool for that too?
6. What did Eduardo get recognized for when he was at the first Phoenix gathering at the start of the book?
7. What was taking up a lot of Eduardo's time in addition to the new things he was trying to create?
8. What did Mark do in order to defend himself against the claims the twins brought up against him?
9. What are some of the things that people could do when they were using thefacebook?
10. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)