|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
(c) His mom.
(d) No one.
3. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
4. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) New York Times.
(c) Student handbook.
(d) Yale Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
2. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
3. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mark have to say in response to the release of his website, as seen on his blog entry?
2. What is the thing that would set Mark's site apart from other friend and community sites already created?
3. How might Mark have connected to the house facebooks if he was to get into the building?
4. What was the initial deal that Mark offered to Eduardo as they began their new site idea?
5. What did the twins offer to Mark in exchange for his programming skills and expertise?
6. How did Facemash become a viral sensation at Harvard, according to the book?
7. What were Mark's ideas that he shared with Eduardo in relation to creating a social networking site?
8. What were some of the core classes that the Harvard students had to take, even though no one wanted to?
9. What is one of the speculations of others which might have led Mark to the facebooks of other dorms?
10. What is surprising about the time that Mark took in creating the site, Facemash?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)