|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The website.
(c) The board meeting.
(d) His blog.
2. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
3. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
4. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
5. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
2. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
3. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)