|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
2. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
(a) Turned them down.
(c) Accepted their offer.
(d) He didn't Eduardo about it.
3. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(b) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
2. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
3. Where was the female student located who took pictures of the crew competition?
4. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
5. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)