|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who met with investors in order to secure an angel investment with the company, even though Eduardo was not pleased?
2. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
(c) No one.
3. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(a) All of them.
4. What is NOT one of the things a business needs for real growth?
(a) More money.
(b) A real office.
(c) More employees.
(d) Business cards.
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Yale Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)