|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
2. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
3. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(b) $25,000 now, more later.
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(c) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
5. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(a) Bar moves.
(c) School drama.
(d) Social network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
2. Where were Mark and the other members of thefacebook planning on spending their summer?
3. What did the twins have to head away for during the launch of their new site?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)