|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
(a) Sean Parker.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) No one.
2. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(d) The Connection.
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
5. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
2. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
3. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
4. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
5. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)