|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Skipped class.
(b) Stole an idea.
(c) Hurt others.
(d) Left school.
2. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
3. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Rugby field.
(c) Meeting place.
(d) Training camp.
4. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
2. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
3. Many investors were hinting at ________-figure investments, but no one had given a concrete offer yet.
4. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
5. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)