|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
(b) No one.
3. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
4. Eduardo felt uncomfortable with the involvement of ___________ in thefacebook.
5. The estimated member count of thefacebook before the next school year was anticipated to be ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was eventually thrown out of the online business card system since he butted heads with an investor?
2. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
3. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
4. Who told the twins about the new site that Mark had launched, which was simlar to the one that twins had designed?
5. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)