|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) New York Times.
(c) Student handbook.
(d) Yale Press.
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New scripts.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New programs.
3. How many schools was thefacebook already in at this point of the book?
4. What was the name of the website that Sean Parker and Sean Fanning created?
5. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(c) The Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
2. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
3. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. What did Eduardo secure for thefacebook after leaving his internship position?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)