|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would have to try harder.
(b) His shares would be diluted.
(d) He would be fired.
2. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
3. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
4. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
5. Sean Parker believed the _________ of a project needed to be active and involved in the beginning of the launch.
Short Answer Questions
1. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
3. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
4. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
5. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)