|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
2. What was the initial investment that Eduardo made in the company, which he used partially to pay for a trip to New York to meet investors?
3. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
(d) Washington Post.
4. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
5. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(d) Red Herring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
4. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
5. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)