|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Hurt others.
(b) Skipped class.
(c) Left school.
(d) Stole an idea.
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Reg board.
(b) Ad board.
(c) Crimson tide.
(d) At board.
4. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(b) No one.
5. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
(d) Harvard Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to complete his site, according to the article in the Crimson?
2. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
3. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)