|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(d) Student handbook.
3. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) To get feedback.
(b) To spread it around.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) No reason.
5. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
2. Who was the person/investor who decided to sink another $18,000 in the company in order to help the summer work?
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. What was the name of the site that the twins and Divya eventually created?
5. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)