|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Wall Street Journal.
(b) Washington Post.
2. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
3. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Farm animals.
(b) Mug shots.
(d) Sea creatures.
5. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
3. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
4. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
5. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)