|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
3. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(a) Red Herring.
4. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) At board.
(b) Ad board.
(c) Reg board.
(d) Crimson tide.
5. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(a) Social networking.
(c) Artificial intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
2. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
3. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
4. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
5. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)