|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
2. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(d) No one.
3. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
4. Even though Mark's site had only recently been launched, Sean saw that it already had almost __________ members, when he found it.
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(c) Color combinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mark very excited about meeting, even though he didn't like meeting with investors?
2. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
3. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)