|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. At this point of the book, how many new members were being adding to the site everyday?
3. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(c) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
5. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
(a) Cease and desist.
(c) Harshly worded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
2. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
3. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)