|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the online business card system that Sean and some friends created next?
2. Where did Eduardo get an internship for the summer, so he decided to go there?
(d) New York.
3. What were students able to do on the website that Sean and his partner created, though the site eventually imploded?
(a) Help others with homework.
(b) Hear new bands.
(c) Download music for free.
(d) Connect with others.
4. The twins only had a _________ agreement with Mark about creating their site, so they were in a bind.
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
2. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
5. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)