|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19, 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Training camp.
(c) Meeting place.
(d) Rugby field.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Tyler Winklevoss.
(b) Bill Wozniak.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Gates.
4. Who came to pick up the twins from school, according to this section of the book?
(a) Their father.
5. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean didn't really like __________ because it wasn't a communications tool; it was just a place for people to showcase themselves.
2. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
3. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. Where would Sean eventually get big money from when the lawsuit was settled?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)