|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) Yale Press.
(c) New York Times.
2. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Ad board.
(b) Reg board.
(c) Crimson tide.
(d) At board.
4. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
5. How many students were already signed up for the new social networking site after it was up for four days?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
5. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)