|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) An egg.
(b) A fish.
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(a) The Connection.
4. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
5. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
4. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
5. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)