|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
2. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) A fish.
(c) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
4. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)