|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(d) A mark on his permanent record.
3. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
4. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)