|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Stayed in his room all the time.
(b) Hung out with friends.
(c) Attended his classes.
(d) Studied for tests.
3. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(d) New York.
4. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
(b) Red Herring.
5. The twins thought that Mark would have the ability to __________ himself after the debacle with his site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)