|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
4. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The newspaper.
(b) His blog.
(c) The board meeting.
(d) The website.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
2. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
5. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)