|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Stayed in his room all the time.
(b) Attended his classes.
(c) Hung out with friends.
(d) Studied for tests.
3. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(b) Other campuses.
(c) No where.
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(b) Computer science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
2. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
3. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
4. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)