|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
2. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(b) School drama.
(c) Bar moves.
(d) Social network.
3. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(c) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
4. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
2. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
3. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
4. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)