|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
2. The only thing that Mark was interested in was proving that he was _________ than everyone else.
(b) More popular.
3. Who did the article in the Crimson identify as being the one who financed the site?
(a) No one.
4. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) IP address.
(b) His picture.
(c) A password.
5. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
2. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
3. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
5. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)