|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New passwords.
(c) New programs.
(d) New scripts.
2. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(a) Scheduling troubles.
3. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Rugby field.
(b) Meeting place.
(c) Training camp.
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. _________ felt that Mark had stolen their idea and he wanted to do something about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
2. Who was very hung over at a restaurant when Mark walked into the location?
3. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
4. Who decided to help the twins get the legal help they needed in order to go after Mark?
5. What would users of Mark's site be able to do to other members in order to show interest in them?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)