|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(a) New York.
2. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(b) Other campuses.
(d) No where.
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(b) A fish.
(c) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
2. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
3. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
4. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)