|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) Yale Press.
(c) New York Times.
2. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(a) A mark on his permanent record.
4. Eduardo first sent the link to the new site to the members of ____________.
5. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Meeting place.
(c) Training camp.
(d) Rugby field.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
3. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)