|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(c) Twin Tower.
2. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(b) No one's.
(d) His own.
3. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
4. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(b) New York.
5. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
5. At first, Mark was very interested in making his site a place where __________ would be assured.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)