|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
2. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(a) Meeting place.
(b) Rugby field.
(c) Training camp.
3. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
4. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
5. What had been completed at the start of this chapter on the new site that Mark was developing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
2. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
5. Just as in the rest of college life, Mark's site would have an undercurrent of ________, as that's what students were interested in.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)