|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
2. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
3. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) No reason.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) To get feedback.
5. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
2. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
4. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
5. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)