|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
2. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
3. Mark wanted to move a person's entire ____________ online, which made his idea unique.
(b) School drama.
(c) Bar moves.
(d) Social network.
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
(b) No Man's Land.
(d) Cambridge 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark tell Eduardo he did when he met with the Winklevoss twins to talk about their idea?
2. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)