|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(a) Color combinations.
3. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(a) A mark on his permanent record.
4. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
(a) Scheduling troubles.
5. What was the name of the restaurant that Mark and Eduardo met at?
(a) No Man's Land.
(c) Cambridge 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)