|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Crimson tide.
(b) Ad board.
(c) Reg board.
(d) At board.
4. What was the title that Eduardo would take on as result of his investment in the company?
5. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
2. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)