|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
2. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) The board meeting.
(c) His blog.
(d) The newspaper.
3. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(c) Color combinations.
4. What did Mark need from Eduardo in order to get his social networking site up and running?
(a) A team.
(d) A new laptop.
5. Mark appeared before the board and had to explain his actions to ________ deans as well as other experts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
3. Mark told the twins and Divya that he was up to his ears in ___________, and while they thought he meant school, that's not what he meant.
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
5. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)