|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark's idea for a social networking site involved the idea of _________, in which one person on the site would invite those they knew.
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
3. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
4. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
2. What is the name of the club where Divya, Tyler, and Cameron met in order to talk about Mark's lack of progress?
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
5. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)