|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark was insistent that he exposed the lack of _________ to the computer experts at the university.
2. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
3. Whose work would Mark have access to as a result of working on the project with the twins and Divya?
(b) His own.
(d) No one's.
4. What was the name of the other social networking site that was similar to Mark's idea, but not very popular?
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
4. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
5. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)