|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
2. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
5. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
2. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
3. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)