|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Student handbook.
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)