|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(b) His picture.
(c) IP address.
2. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
3. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(b) New York.
4. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(c) Color combinations.
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
2. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
4. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)