|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(c) A fish.
(d) An egg.
2. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(c) Yale Press.
(d) New York Times.
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(b) The girl who hated him.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
4. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)