|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Ad board.
(b) Crimson tide.
(c) At board.
(d) Reg board.
4. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New passwords.
(b) New programs.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New FTPs.
5. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
2. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)