|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
5. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Crimson tide.
(b) At board.
(c) Reg board.
(d) Ad board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
3. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
4. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)