|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New scripts.
(b) New programs.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New FTPs.
2. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
3. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(b) IP address.
(c) A password.
(d) His picture.
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
2. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
3. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
4. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)