|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
3. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(b) His picture.
(c) IP address.
(d) A password.
4. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(d) Color combinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
2. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)