|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(b) IP address.
(c) A password.
(d) His picture.
2. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
3. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(b) Twin Tower.
(c) Hedge fund.
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(b) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)