|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
2. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
5. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New FTPs.
(b) New programs.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New passwords.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)