|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
(a) A password.
(c) His picture.
(d) IP address.
3. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) Other campuses.
(b) No where.
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
2. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)