|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
2. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(c) Computer science.
3. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(c) Hedge fund.
(d) Twin Tower.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(d) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
5. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)