|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Sea creatures.
(d) Farm animals.
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Twin Tower.
(c) Hedge fund.
3. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
4. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(c) Computer science.
5. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) A fish.
(d) An egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
2. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)