|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New scripts.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New FTPs.
3. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
4. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
3. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
4. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
5. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)