|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Yale Press.
(b) Student handbook.
(c) New York Times.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) Other campuses.
(c) No where.
5. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
2. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)