|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New scripts.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New FTPs.
2. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(b) New York Times.
(c) Yale Press.
3. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
3. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
5. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)