|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
2. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
3. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
5. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)