|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
3. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
4. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)