|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) An egg.
(c) A fish.
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(d) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
2. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)