|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
2. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
3. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
4. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
5. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(b) An egg.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
2. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)