|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) A fish.
(b) An egg.
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Farm animals.
(d) Mug shots.
4. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
2. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)