|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
2. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
3. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
4. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(b) Color combinations.
5. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
3. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
5. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)