|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(a) New York.
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New scripts.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New programs.
(d) New passwords.
4. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(a) Other campuses.
(c) No where.
5. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
2. What is the name of a boat that someone on a crew team might use for practice?
3. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
4. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
5. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)