|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) An egg.
(c) A fish.
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(a) Student handbook.
(c) Yale Press.
(d) New York Times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
2. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
3. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
4. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
5. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)