|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New programs.
(b) New scripts.
(c) New passwords.
(d) New FTPs.
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
(c) New York.
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. Mark loved the mathematical challenge of writing a program and creating the appropriate __________ for that program.
(d) Color combinations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
3. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
4. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
5. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)