|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Farm animals.
2. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
3. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(a) Hedge fund.
(c) Twin Tower.
4. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
5. Who often rejected Mark, though one night made him more upset than other nights?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
2. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. Who was angry after being rejected by a girl at a party and after having too much to drink?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)