|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
2. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
3. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
(a) His parents.
(d) The girl who hated him.
4. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
5. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
2. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
5. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)