|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(d) Wall Street Journal.
2. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(b) The Connection.
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. What is the name of the house where the twins went to eat breakfast after hours of practicing for crew?
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
2. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
3. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
4. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
5. Eduardo was stunned that Mark didn't seem to care about ________, which made him want to get to know him better.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)