|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Studied for tests.
(b) Hung out with friends.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Attended his classes.
3. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) No reason.
(b) To spread it around.
(c) To get feedback.
(d) It was an accident.
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
2. The twins told Mark that he would be a full _________ after he completed the work on the project.
3. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
4. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
5. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)