|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
2. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Farm animals.
3. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
(a) Ad board.
(b) Reg board.
(c) At board.
(d) Crimson tide.
4. What was Eduardo accused of feeding his new 'pet' and was thus accused of animal abuse?
5. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
2. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
3. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
4. What would have matched up correctly if Mark had gone to other houses at Harvard to complete his program?
5. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)