|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Studied for tests.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Attended his classes.
2. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
5. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
3. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
4. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)