|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
2. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
(a) New passwords.
(b) New FTPs.
(c) New scripts.
(d) New programs.
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
5. How long did it take Mark to create his new site that compared women of the houses?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
2. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
3. What was the name of the new site that Mark created in a few days, which compared female students to each other?
4. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
5. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)