|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
2. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(c) Computer science.
3. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
(a) Sea creatures.
(b) Mug shots.
(c) Farm animals.
5. What was the name of the dorm building where Mark was a resident?
(a) Harvard U.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
2. From whom did Mark receive an email, asking him to be a part of the new social networking build?
3. What was the tentative name of the project the twins and Divya were working on? The Harvard __________.
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
5. The ________ class program was established with the goal of developing well-rounded scholars at Harvard.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)