|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
2. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
3. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
4. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Hung out with friends.
(b) Attended his classes.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Studied for tests.
Short Answer Questions
1. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
2. Mark was placed on probation for _______ years as a result of creating the site that offended so many.
3. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
4. Mark came up with the idea to compare pictures of students with _____________ online.
5. Mark created a program that allowed Harvard students the opportunity to see what __________ other students were taking.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)