|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
2. The twins and Divya described their site idea as an online ______________ where Harvard students could connect.
(b) Meeting place.
(c) Rugby field.
(d) Training camp.
3. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
4. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
5. What was Divya reading when the twins came to eat breakfast after their practice?
(b) Student handbook.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Yale Press.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
2. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
3. Which computer giant allegedly offered Mark a position at their company?
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
5. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)