|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Eduardo and his brother make as a result of their hedge fund dealings?
2. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
(c) No where.
(d) Other campuses.
3. What was in the crate that Eduardo carried with him into the class during this section of the book?
(a) A fish.
(b) An egg.
4. During his time before the board, it was thought that Mark's awkwardness allowed him to escape _____________.
(c) A mark on his permanent record.
5. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(a) Washington Post.
(c) Wall Street Journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the river where the twins used to practice for their crew matches?
2. In what state did Mark grow up, according to the first section of the book?
3. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
4. The tagline for Mark's site was: Were we let in for our ________? No. Will we be judged on them? Yes."
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)