|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skills were the twins and Divya lacking so they needed to get outside help with their project idea?
2. Eduardo's last name got him recognized as the _________ owner, even though it wasn't completely true.
(c) Twin Tower.
(d) Hedge fund.
3. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The newspaper.
(b) His blog.
(c) The website.
(d) The board meeting.
4. The ________ began to publish articles that talked about the future of sites like the one that Mark had created.
(b) Wall Street Journal.
(c) Washington Post.
5. What was the major of Mark Zuckerberg when he was going to Harvard during the time this book covers?
(c) Computer science.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the school's databases that Mark found stagnant and uninteresting?
2. _________ volunteered to help the computer experts at Harvard create a better computer system.
3. What color were the eyes of the twins that were featured prominently in the story?
4. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
5. What is the nationality of the person who identified Eduardo for the Phoenix, as described in the book?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)