|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year of school was Mark in when Eduardo saw him at the Jewish Epsilon Pi party?
2. Mark technically didn't have the right to access the _________ of other dormitories at Harvard.
3. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) To get feedback.
(c) No reason.
(d) To spread it around.
4. What was the name of the programmer who was out of the project the twins and Divya were working on?
5. What is the name of the person who identified Eduardo in order to get him into the Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Mark when the computer company offered him over a million dollars to work with them, allegedly?
2. Where did the twins and Divya want to move their software program to if things went well at Harvard?
3. What did Mark have to write in order to access some of the photos of other houses at Harvard?
4. Who did Mark talk to when he wanted to know who Divya and Tyler were, after receiving the email?
5. On what list did Mark get himself because of his computer skills?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)