|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
2. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
3. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
4. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) His blog.
(b) The website.
(c) The board meeting.
(d) The newspaper.
5. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
2. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
3. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
4. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
5. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)