|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Photo album.
(c) Message center.
2. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
3. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(b) New York.
4. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
5. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) A payment plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
2. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
5. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)