|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) To get feedback.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) No reason.
3. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
4. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(a) New photo possibilities.
(c) New privacy rules.
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The website.
(c) His blog.
(d) The board meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
2. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
3. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
4. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
5. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)