|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
2. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
3. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) Los Altos.
(d) San Jose.
4. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
5. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(b) Legal code.
(c) Honor code.
(d) Ethics code.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
2. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
3. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
4. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
5. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)