|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The site that Mark had made offended many _________ groups, even though Mark didn't seem to understand why.
2. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
3. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
4. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) Bill Wozniak.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
5. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(d) $25,000 now, more later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
2. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
3. Apparently the site Mark created was so popular that it bogged down the __________ at the university.
4. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
5. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)