|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
(b) Artificial intelligence.
(c) Social networking.
2. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(a) $25,000 now, more later.
3. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(c) No one.
4. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
5. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(b) The Connection.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
2. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
3. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
4. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
5. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)