|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
2. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Gates.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Wozniak.
3. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Photo album.
(c) Message center.
4. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(b) New York.
5. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Legal code.
(c) Ethics code.
(d) Honor code.
Short Answer Questions
1. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
2. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
3. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
4. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)