|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Left school.
(b) Hurt others.
(c) Skipped class.
(d) Stole an idea.
2. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(a) Ethics code.
(c) Honor code.
(d) Legal code.
3. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
4. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
(a) The website.
(b) His blog.
(c) The board meeting.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
2. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
5. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)