|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(c) Photo album.
(d) Message center.
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
(a) Skipped class.
(b) Hurt others.
(c) Stole an idea.
(d) Left school.
3. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(c) A payment plan.
(d) A tip jar.
4. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Steve Jobs.
5. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
3. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
4. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
5. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)