|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
2. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(a) New York.
3. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
4. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(b) Boring project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Side project.
5. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Message center.
(c) Photo album.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
2. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
3. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)