|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(a) $25,000 now, more later.
2. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Photo album.
(c) Message center.
3. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
4. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Side project.
5. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
(c) New photo possibilities.
(d) New privacy rules.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company was Peter Thiel, a large investor in thefacebook, in charge of?
2. The lecturer that Mark listened to also talked about how he _________ in order to start his own company.
3. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
4. What money did Mark use in order to keep the company afloat during this part of the story?
5. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)