|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what library did Tyler, Cameron, and Divya all meet?
2. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
3. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(b) Message center.
(c) Photo album.
4. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
(b) $25,000 now, more later.
5. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(b) More students.
(c) A payment plan.
(d) A tip jar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
2. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
3. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
4. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
5. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)