|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) More students.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) A payment plan.
2. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
3. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
4. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Bill Gates.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Tyler Winklevoss.
5. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would be fired.
(b) He would have to try harder.
(d) His shares would be diluted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
2. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
3. The board that disciplined Mark contained administration reps as well as ___________.
4. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
5. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)