|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of the company would Thiel get in exchange for his new investment?
2. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would be fired.
(c) His shares would be diluted.
(d) He would have to try harder.
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Boring project.
(c) Fun game.
(d) Side project.
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
2. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
3. The first thing the new group of people needed to do, according to Mark, was to handle _________.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
5. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)