|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Facebook team rent a new house in California after being kicked out of their other house?
(a) San Jose.
(b) Palo Alto.
(c) Los Altos.
(d) San Francisco.
2. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
3. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) To get feedback.
(c) To spread it around.
(d) No reason.
4. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A payment plan.
(b) More students.
(d) A tip jar.
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) Bill Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
2. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
3. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
4. What is the name of the group that disciplined Mark for the site that he created?
5. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)