|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
(a) Photo album.
(d) Message center.
2. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
3. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
(a) The Connection.
4. In just under _______ hours, Mark's site had logged over 23,000 hottest chick votes.
5. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
2. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
3. Mark said on ________ that he didn't understand why people took offense to his site idea.
4. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
5. How much was Thiel willing to invest in thefacebook in order to help it stay afloat?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)