|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Mark did while he was creating his new social networking site?
(a) Attended his classes.
(b) Hung out with friends.
(c) Stayed in his room all the time.
(d) Studied for tests.
2. What was the name of the person who decided to handle the publicity and outreach for the new site?
3. Who cut the credit line and the funding for thefacebook at this point of the story?
(c) No one.
4. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
(c) New York.
5. Who was giving the lecture that Mark and Eduardo were attending at the start of this chapter?
(a) Bill Wozniak.
(b) Tyler Winklevoss.
(c) Bill Gates.
(d) Steve Jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
2. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
3. Mark admitted to Eduardo that he led the twins on, but he never __________ anything that created an agreement.
4. Who took on a light course load at Harvard in order to have more time to devote to Facebook?
5. Tyler told Divya to talk to Mark to see if he wanted to be a part of _________, according to the book.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)