|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A payment plan.
(c) A tip jar.
(d) More students.
2. How many students were signed up for Mark's site at the start of this chapter?
(d) All of them.
3. Mark told a reporter that his social networking site was just a __________ that he worked on in his spare time.
(a) Fun game.
(b) Boring project.
(c) Side project.
4. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
5. What was the name of the person who was recruited to help Mark and Eduardo with programming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seemed to have little interest in making the site something that made money?
2. Mark created the idea of a _______ on Facebook where people could have open communications with each other.
3. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
4. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
5. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)