|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25, 26 and 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mark email the link to his site to a few friends after he was done creating it?
(a) It was an accident.
(b) To spread it around.
(c) To get feedback.
(d) No reason.
2. What did the Winklevoss twins now threaten Mark and thefacebook with in this section of the story?
3. Eduardo wanted to talk about how they could get __________ in order to start generating money from the site.
(a) A payment plan.
(b) More students.
(d) A tip jar.
4. The twins alleged that Mark had broken the Harvard _______ and that Harvard was allowing Mark to get away with it.
(b) Ethics code.
(c) Legal code.
(d) Honor code.
5. What would happen if Eduardo wasn't successful in getting investors to sign on to Facebook?
(a) He would be fired.
(b) He would have to try harder.
(c) His shares would be diluted.
Short Answer Questions
1. _________ was to be paid according to the success of his efforts to secure investments in New York.
2. Sean guided Mark in restructuring the company to be a __________ LLC instead of the one that was currently in place.
3. What did Mark do once he realized that his site was getting to be so popular among others at campus?
4. Cameron sent Mark a _________ letter that demanded that he pull down his website.
5. The lecturer said that __________ was the future of the computing world, which made Mark perk up.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)