Short Essay Questions Key
1. Why is Bracton College interested in selling Bragdon Wood to the N.I.C.E.?
2. Why is the N.I.C.E. so interested in buying Bragdon Wood?
3. Why does Jane wake up so troubled some mornings?
4. After hearing about her dreams, what does Mr. Dimble tell Jane to do if she feels the urge to tell anyone else about her dreams?
5. What is the one job that Mark does not want to take if he joins the N.I.C.E.?
6. When Jane meets Lord Feverstone for the first time, how does she feel?
7. After speaking with Mrs. Dimble about another one of her dreams, Jane decides to take her advice and go see Mrs. Ironwood. How does Jane feel about having to rely on someone else?
8. What is Mark thinking about his wife the morning after he came home to his wife in tears?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)