|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venus at St. Anne's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the N.I.C.E. appoint as their new emergency governor?
(b) Mr. Wither.
(c) Lord Feverstone.
(d) The Head.
2. What does Jane do when she sees the man from her dreams getting into a car belonging to the N.I.C.E.?
(a) Goes to St. Anne's.
(b) Calls Dr. Dimble.
(c) Runs to meet him.
(d) Follows the car he gets in as far as she can.
3. What is Mark writing to Jane about when the Fairy makes him drop his pen?
(a) His new job.
(b) Staying at St. Anne's.
(c) Coming to Belbury with him.
(d) His experience with the Head.
4. Why must Ransom go to find Merlin?
(a) He has met Merlin before.
(b) He knows how to fight Merlin.
(c) He is sworn to protect Jane.
(d) He knows the language of the eldils.
5. What is Bracton College being forced to do after they have already sold off Bragdon Wood?
(a) Sell out to the N.I.C.E.
(b) Redirect the Wynd River.
(c) Give over half of their staff to aid the progression of the N.I.C.E.
(d) Hold a funeral proceeding for Mr. Hingest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reverend Straik talk about at length at their secret society meetings?
2. Who is the one person who puts their trust in Ransom when everyone is accusing him of treachery after he speaks with Merlin.
3. Who is the real leader of St. Anne's?
4. What does Frost tell Mark to do to the crucifix on the floor of his training room?
5. Why is Wither always so distracted?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)