|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Venus at St. Anne's.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling does Mark have when Mr. Frost enters the room the police are holding him in?
(a) He feels very afraid.
(b) He feels sick.
(c) He feels relieved.
(d) He feels angry.
2. What kind of a driver is Lord Feverstone?
(a) Dangerous .
(c) A daredevil.
(d) Slow and steady.
3. Why was Mark really invited to join the N.I.C.E.?
(a) To use his identity.
(b) To utilize his writing talent.
(c) To keep him from joining St. Anne's.
(d) To get Jane.
4. What is the old man's chief concern while being held at Belbury?
5. What is Mark's main concern at the beginning of the book?
(a) His fellowship at Bracton College.
(b) His wife's discontent.
(c) Finding a way to combine science and ethics.
(d) The N.I.C.E.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who controls most of the newspapers?
2. Why do the Dennistons want Jane in their group?
3. Who were the first people to the scene of Mr. Hingest's death?
4. What is significant about the fire that Mr. Deniston and Ransom see in the distance while driving to find Merlin?
5. What is the room that was added on to the Belbury estate that now houses the N.I.C.E. headquarters?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)