|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wet and Windy Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were the first people to the scene of Mr. Hingest's death?
(a) The police did not find him until late the next morning.
(b) The Fairy and the N.I.C.E. police force.
(c) The Dimbles.
(d) Mr. Wither and Mr. Frost.
2. How does Mark see Lord Feverstone when they pass a mirror?
(a) He has cotton stuck to his face where he nicked himself shaving.
(b) He looks like the master of his clothing.
(c) He has someone following in his shadow.
(d) He looks small, cold, and evil.
3. Why does Mr. Macphee not have any opinions?
(a) He was once a bear, and bears have no opinions.
(b) He feels that opinions are evil.
(c) He hides his true feelings.
(d) He sees only facts.
4. What mythical character does Mr. Dimble refer to while speaking with Jane about Bragdon Wood?
(a) Saint Nicholas.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) The Norse God of Thunder.
5. What does Mark do when he sees the Head for the first time?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He bows.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He runs away screaming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Lord Feverstone raise during the dinner party?
2. Why does Mark feel so awkward at lunch on his first day at Belbury?
3. What did Wither's men find in Bragdon Wood?
4. How does Professor Filostrato view the natural trees of the forest?
5. Where does Jane call home after her experience at the riot?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)