|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moonlight at Belbury.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Jane have a recurring dream of without knowing who he is?
(a) Mr. Ransom.
(b) Mr. Frost.
(c) Mr. Wither.
(d) Mr. Steele.
2. Why does Mark feel so awkward at lunch on his first day at Belbury?
(a) He does not like the food being served, but feels that he cannot refuse it.
(b) He is nervous about not measuring up to the strict standards normal to the N.I.C.E.
(c) Lord Feverstone left him alone, and he feels out of place without his host.
(d) He is starting to feel suspicious of the motives behind the N.I.C.E.
3. Why can't the leader of St. Anne's stand to greet Jane?
(a) He is too weary.
(b) His foot is wounded.
(c) He feels it rude to mark a presence in that way.
(d) He is bound to a wheel-chair.
4. Who does Filostrato warn Mark that he will end up like if he does not comply with Mr. Wither's request?
(a) Lord Feverstone.
(b) The Head.
(c) Reverend Straik.
(d) Mr. Hingest.
5. What is Mark's first impression of Miss Hardcastle?
(a) She is cold and austere.
(b) She is incredibly attractive.
(c) She is fearsome and powerful.
(d) She is warm and welcoming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wither take Mark on in a probationary position instead of the original position offered him?
2. What advice does the leader at St. Anne's give Jane concerning her marriage when she first meets him?
3. How does Mark feel about his new propaganda work for the N.I.C.E.?
4. What does Mark admire about Jane the morning after she was so frightened and he ignored her to get some sleep after his dinner party?
5. What does the Fairy do to Jane during the riot on the street?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)