|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fog.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mr. Dimble suspicious of N.I.C.E. buying the wood?
(a) They are paying much more than the wood is worth.
(b) He has had a dream about the leader of the N.I.C.E.
(c) They are kicking him out of his house.
(d) It is not really fit to build on.
2. Who spends the night with Jane after her trip to St. Anne's?
(a) Miss Hardcastle.
(b) Miss Ironwood.
(d) Mrs. Dimble.
3. What does Mark use as a reason to return to Edgestow from Belbury?
(a) His hatred of Mr. Steele.
(b) His love of his colleagues at Bracton.
(c) His desire to study another degree.
(d) Jane's nervous condition.
4. What job does the Fairy give Mark as his first duty?
(a) Recording the progress of Mr. Wither's research.
(b) Researching under Mr. Steele.
(c) Studying the effectiveness of torture methods.
(d) Writing press releases.
5. What happens when Mark distances himself from Belbury?
(a) He is plagued with strange visions.
(b) He feels the need to spread the news of the goodness of the N.I.C.E.
(c) He begins thinking clearly again.
(d) He longs to return to Belbury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name is Mr. Denniston also known by?
2. Who controls most of the newspapers?
3. What does N.I.C.E. stand for?
4. What is Jane's first impression of Lord Feverstone?
5. Who is causing all of the disturbances that Mark is writing about?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)