|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Descent of the Gods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane do to calm her nerves after her night of horrible dreams?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Goes out shopping.
(c) Reads the newspaper.
(d) Tidies the house.
2. Which of these was NOT a way that Mr. Frost thought about using to get Mark to bring Jane to them?
3. Where does Jane rest after being abandoned in the middle of the angry mob?
(a) A bus stop.
(b) A train track.
(c) A broken suitcase.
(d) A doorstep.
4. What special privilege does Mr. Wither offer Mark that Mark does not want to accept?
(a) Allowing Jane to join the N.I.C.E. with her husband.
(b) Joining The Fairy to be trained in her art of interrogation.
(c) To write a detailed account of Mr. Wither's duties.
(d) Witnessing first-hand the punishment of an accused murderer.
5. Why did Merlin not believe Ransom was the leader of St. Anne's at first?
(a) Ransom did not look powerful or large enough.
(b) Ransom was casually dressed.
(c) Ransom did not look the same as the last time they had met.
(d) Ransom was injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jane not frightened of the dream she has of the dead man in the dark?
2. Why does Miss Ironwood not cure Jane's dreams?
3. What effect does the coming of Jove have on the people at St. Anne's?
4. Why was Mark really invited to join the N.I.C.E.?
5. What kind of a driver is Lord Feverstone?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)