|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Elasticity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the murdered man who Feverstone says was the only man who could help with the interplanetary problems?
(d) Progressive Element.
2. What is in the center of Bragdon Wood?
(a) A fence of stone.
(b) An old cottage said to once house Merlin.
(c) A very deep and mysterious well.
(d) A natural spring of tainted water.
3. How long have the Studdocks been married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 and 1/2 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 6 months.
4. What is Mark's main concern at the beginning of the book?
(a) His wife's discontent.
(b) The N.I.C.E.
(c) Finding a way to combine science and ethics.
(d) His fellowship at Bracton College.
5. Which of these is NOT a suggested plan of the N.I.C.E. to get rid of the problem of mankind?
(a) Selective breeding.
(c) Steroid injections.
(d) Sterilization of the unfit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the draw for Bracton to sell Bragdon Wood to N.I.C.E.?
2. What job does the Fairy give Mark as his first duty?
3. How does Mark see Lord Feverstone when they pass a mirror?
4. Why can Mrs. Maggs no longer work for Jane?
5. What does the Fairy tell Mark to do about Mr. Steele's negativity?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)