|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Conquered City.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Mrs. Maggs no longer work for Jane?
(a) She has quit due to her poor treatment by Jane.
(b) She is now working for the N.I.C.E.
(c) She is now working for St. Anne's.
(d) Her house is also in Bragdon Wood and is being torn down.
2. Who is causing all of the disturbances that Mark is writing about?
(b) Mr. Ransom.
(c) St. Anne's.
(d) The College.
3. Why must Ransom go to find Merlin?
(a) He has met Merlin before.
(b) He is sworn to protect Jane.
(c) He knows how to fight Merlin.
(d) He knows the language of the eldils.
4. How does Mark feel about his new propaganda work for the N.I.C.E.?
(a) He is disgusted and is looking for a way out.
(b) He wants his name to be seen and heard.
(c) He is proud to be part of something secret.
(d) He is frightened for his life.
5. What is Bracton College being forced to do after they have already sold off Bragdon Wood?
(a) Give over half of their staff to aid the progression of the N.I.C.E.
(b) Redirect the Wynd River.
(c) Hold a funeral proceeding for Mr. Hingest.
(d) Sell out to the N.I.C.E.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Professor Filostrato view the natural trees of the forest?
2. What is different in the atmosphere between Edgestow and St. Anne's?
3. Why is Mrs. Dimble at Jane's house while Mark is away?
4. Why does Mr. Wither take Mark on in a probationary position instead of the original position offered him?
5. What kind of a driver is Lord Feverstone?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)