|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bertie's night of sleep described in Chapter 17?
(a) As restful.
(b) As blissful.
(c) As constantly interrupted.
(d) As uncomfortable.
2. What is the title of Chapter 20?
(a) The Girl on the Boat.
(b) Hot Water.
(c) Money for Nothing.
(d) Jeeves Has News.
3. What does Sir Roderick offer Bertie when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
(c) A towel.
(d) An apology.
4. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A gift.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
(d) A parcel.
5. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
(b) A ladder.
(c) Boot polish.
(d) A bucket.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 20, who seems to have been arrested?
2. What is the title of Chapter 15?
3. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
4. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
5. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie can spend the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Stoker react to Pauline and Chuffy's announcement that they intend to marry?
2. How does Seabury intend to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
3. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
4. Where does Bertie go after he runs away from the cottage in Chapter 13? Where does he end up hiding?
5. What do Sir Roderick and Bertie have in common in Chapter 16?
6. What does Bertie see as he observes the Dower House?
7. Why does Bertie break into Chuffy's office in Chapter 17?
8. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in the office in Chapter 19?
9. How does Jeeves intend to sneak Bertie off the yacht in Chapter 12?
10. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)