|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie end up staying the night in Chapter 16?
(a) The Dower House.
(b) The summer house.
(c) On the Chuffnell Hall porch.
(d) In his car.
2. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
(a) To tidy the desk.
(b) To collect a shoe shine kit.
(c) To open the curtains.
(d) To call a hotel.
3. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie to sleep for the night in Chapter 16?
(a) The summer house.
(b) The stable.
(c) The Dower House.
(d) The garage.
4. What was thrown at Mr. Stoker to give him a black eye?
(a) A tobacco tin.
(b) A shoe.
(c) A croquet ball.
(d) A potato.
5. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the location Jeeves directs Bertie to go to in Chapter 16?
2. What must Bertie admit when Sir Roderick asks to go to his cottage?
3. What is Brinkley doing when Bertie encounters him at the cottage?
4. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
5. Who does Sir Roderick have an argument with after punishing Seabury?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)