|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(a) Development of the Butter Situation.
(b) The Castaways.
(c) The Juice of an Orange.
(d) Gala Night.
2. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
(a) Boot polish.
(b) A bucket.
(d) A ladder.
3. Why does Mr. Stoker invite Bertie to his yacht in Chapter 11?
(a) To talk business.
(b) To find out about Chuffy.
(c) For dinner.
(d) For a party.
4. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
(a) When he collects some from the cottage.
(b) When more comes in the morning.
(c) When the Chuffnells have retired for the evening.
(d) When Seabury returns it.
5. What must Bertie admit when Sir Roderick asks to go to his cottage?
(a) That it burned down.
(b) That Brinkley will be there.
(c) That he can't find the way there in the dark.
(d) That he has lost the key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Sir Roderick encounter's Seabury's method of revenge?
2. Why is Chuffy happy that Mr. Stoker's inheritance is being contested?
3. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in Chapter 19?
4. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
5. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie see as he observes the Dower House?
2. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
3. How does Mr. Stoker react to Pauline and Chuffy's announcement that they intend to marry?
4. What does Mr. Stoker do to Bertie after they have dinner together in Chapter 11?
5. How does Chuffy feel when he hears Mr. Stoker's will is being contested?
6. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in the office in Chapter 19?
7. Where does Bertie go after he runs away from the cottage in Chapter 13? Where does he end up hiding?
8. Why is Chapter 20 titled, "Jeeves Has News"?
9. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
10. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)