|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
(a) The morning paper.
(b) A telegram.
(c) Legal documents.
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
(c) Mr. Stoker's valet.
(d) Mr. Stoker.
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cricket bat.
(c) A chair.
(d) A croquet club.
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
(a) One of his friends.
(b) A movie.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie to sleep for the night in Chapter 16?
2. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
3. Who does Jeeves say Lady Chuffnell is very worried about?
4. What was Seabury not permitted to do in Chapter 15?
5. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)