|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A parcel.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A gift.
(d) A letter.
2. Who does Sir Roderick have an argument with after punishing Seabury?
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
3. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
(b) Sir Roderick.
4. Why does Brinkley attack Bertie?
(a) He thinks Bertie is the devil.
(b) Bertie offends him.
(c) He thinks Bertie is a burglar.
(d) So that Brinkley can make a getaway.
5. What does Sir Roderick hope to use to clean his face in Chapter 16?
(a) Soap and water.
(c) Vegetable oil.
(d) Paint thinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeeves say has argued in Chapter 15?
2. What does Jeeves instruct Bertie to do after getting him off the yacht?
3. Why was Pauline arrested?
4. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
5. How does Bertie react to Sir Roderick's punishment of Seabury?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)