|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 14?
(a) The Butter Situation.
(b) The Voice from the Past.
(c) Monkey Business.
(d) Open House.
2. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
3. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
(a) Play billiards.
(c) Play cards.
(d) Take a tour.
4. What does Sir Roderick agree to do to for Seabury in Chapter 15?
(a) Imitate the minstrels.
(b) Go fishing.
(c) Take him to lunch in London.
(d) Play the piano.
5. What does Chuffy try to convince Mr. Stoker of in Chapter 20?
(a) That he has never been engaged before.
(b) That he loves Pauline.
(c) That he is mentally sound.
(d) That he is financially secure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brinkley attack Bertie?
2. What was Seabury not permitted to do in Chapter 15?
3. What must Bertie admit when Sir Roderick asks to go to his cottage?
4. What is the title of Chapter 15?
5. What happens when Sir Roderick encounter's Seabury's method of revenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chuffy feel when he hears Mr. Stoker's will is being contested?
2. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
3. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
4. What causes a fight between Sir Roderick and the Dowager Lady Chuffnell in Chapter 15?
5. What does Mr. Stoker do to Bertie after they have dinner together in Chapter 11?
6. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie might go to clean their faces and spend the night? Why does Bertie refuse to go with Sir Roderick?
7. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
8. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he will not be able to provide at the end of Chapter 15?
9. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
10. Why does Bertie set about sneaking out of his cottage in Chapter 13?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)