|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A gift.
(b) A parcel.
(c) A letter.
(d) A telegram.
2. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
(a) When more comes in the morning.
(b) When the Chuffnells have retired for the evening.
(c) When he collects some from the cottage.
(d) When Seabury returns it.
3. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
(a) He is against the idea.
(b) He is resigned to it.
(c) He is disgusted by the idea.
(d) He thinks it's a good idea.
4. What do Jeeves and Bertie hear as they talk in Chuffy's office?
(b) Glass shattering.
(c) A car horn.
5. What does Sir Roderick offer Bertie when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
(b) An apology.
(d) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chuffy happy that Mr. Stoker's inheritance is being contested?
2. What is Brinkley doing when Bertie encounters him at the cottage?
3. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie to darken his face with in Chapter 12?
5. What is the title of Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in the office in Chapter 19?
2. What do Sir Roderick and Bertie have in common in Chapter 16?
3. Why is Mr. Stoker unhappy when he hears his uncle's will is being contested?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
5. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
6. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
7. What state does Bertie find Brinkley in when he returns home in Chapter 13?
8. Why does Bertie set about sneaking out of his cottage in Chapter 13?
9. What does Bertie see as he observes the Dower House?
10. How does Chuffy feel when he hears Mr. Stoker's will is being contested?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)