|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
(a) Chuffnell Regis.
(b) The Dower House.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The summer house.
2. What does Mr. Stoker accuse Jeeves of doing?
(a) Slipping a sleeping pill in his food.
(b) Encouraging Bertie to court Pauline.
(c) Fixing the betting scheme.
(d) Helping Bertie escape the yacht.
3. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
4. Where does Bertie learn Mr. Stoker found Pauline the previous night?
(a) Getting directions from the police.
(b) Outside Bertie's cottage in handcuffs.
(c) In a police car.
(d) At the police station.
5. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) The Man with Two Left Feet.
(b) Preparations for Handling Father.
(c) Uneasy Money.
(d) Something Fresh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
2. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
3. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
4. Who is Brinkley?
5. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)