|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
(a) Chuffy's financial situation.
(b) Bertie's banjolele hobby.
(c) The rumors about Bertie.
(d) English customs.
2. Who does Bertie encounter while waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
(b) Sir Roderick.
(c) Mr. Stoker.
3. How does Mr. Stoker react to Chuffy and Pauline's engagement?
(a) He is ecstatic.
(b) He is not happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is relieved.
4. Why does Mr. Stoker want Bertie to marry Pauline?
(a) So that Pauline can't marry Chuffy.
(b) Bertie is wealthy.
(c) To punish Pauline.
(d) To save her reputation.
5. What was thrown at Mr. Stoker to give him a black eye?
(a) A shoe.
(b) A tobacco tin.
(c) A potato.
(d) A croquet ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertie react to Sir Roderick's punishment of Seabury?
2. Who is at the location Jeeves directs Bertie to go to in Chapter 16?
3. What is the title of Chapter 14?
4. Who is Brinkley?
5. What happens when Sir Roderick encounter's Seabury's method of revenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bertie break into Chuffy's office in Chapter 17?
2. How does Seabury intend to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
3. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
4. What state does Bertie find Brinkley in when he returns home in Chapter 13?
5. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
6. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
7. How does Chuffy feel when he hears Mr. Stoker's will is being contested?
8. What does Jeeves say is on Lady Chuffnell's mind in Chapter 17?
9. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he will not be able to provide at the end of Chapter 15?
10. Why does Mr. Stoker want Pauline and Bertie to marry in Chapter 12?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)