|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
2. Where does Bertie learn Mr. Stoker found Pauline the previous night?
(a) At the police station.
(b) In a police car.
(c) Getting directions from the police.
(d) Outside Bertie's cottage in handcuffs.
3. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
(a) English customs.
(b) The rumors about Bertie.
(c) Chuffy's financial situation.
(d) Bertie's banjolele hobby.
4. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
(a) To open the curtains.
(b) To call a hotel.
(c) To tidy the desk.
(d) To collect a shoe shine kit.
5. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) In bushes.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In the garage.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
2. How does Sir Roderick punish Seabury for his revenge?
3. Who reconciles at the end of Chapter 18?
4. What does Bertie offer Sir Roderick when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
5. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie can spend the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
2. Why is Mr. Stoker unhappy when he hears his uncle's will is being contested?
3. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in the office in Chapter 19?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he will not be able to provide at the end of Chapter 15?
5. What does Jeeves say is on Lady Chuffnell's mind in Chapter 17?
6. What does Mr. Stoker accuse Jeeves of in Chapter 18? How does Jeeves defend his actions?
7. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie might go to clean their faces and spend the night? Why does Bertie refuse to go with Sir Roderick?
8. How does Mr. Stoker react to Pauline and Chuffy's announcement that they intend to marry?
9. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
10. How does Seabury intend to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)