|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
(a) Chuffnell Regis.
(b) The Dower House.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The summer house.
2. Why does Bertie refuse Sir Roderick's suggestion for where they can spend the night?
(a) The police are there.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Stoker will find him there.
(c) He knows it will be uncomfortable.
(d) He doesn't want to be seen by the villagers.
3. What is the title of Chapter 14?
(a) Monkey Business.
(b) The Butter Situation.
(c) The Voice from the Past.
(d) Open House.
4. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
(a) The Chuffnells are watching him.
(b) Jeeves needs it to prepare breakfast.
(c) Seabury used it all.
(d) The cat has eaten it.
5. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick agree to do to for Seabury in Chapter 15?
2. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in Chapter 19?
3. What is the title of Chapter 19?
4. Why does Bertie return to his cottage in Chapter 13?
5. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)