|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie can spend the night?
(a) The summer house.
(b) Bertie's garage.
(c) Bertie's shed.
(d) Chuffnell Regis.
2. Where does Bertie end up staying the night in Chapter 16?
(a) In his car.
(b) The summer house.
(c) On the Chuffnell Hall porch.
(d) The Dower House.
3. Who is at the location Jeeves directs Bertie to go to in Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Stoker.
(d) Dwight Stoker.
4. What must Bertie admit when Sir Roderick asks to go to his cottage?
(a) That he has lost the key.
(b) That he can't find the way there in the dark.
(c) That it burned down.
(d) That Brinkley will be there.
5. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(a) The Castaways.
(b) Gala Night.
(c) Development of the Butter Situation.
(d) The Juice of an Orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bertie refuse Sir Roderick's suggestion for where they can spend the night?
2. What does Jeeves instruct Bertie to do after getting him off the yacht?
3. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
4. Who does Brinkley discover and chase away in Chapter 16?
5. How does Bertie react to Sir Roderick's punishment of Seabury?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Chapter 20 titled, "Jeeves Has News"?
2. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie might go to clean their faces and spend the night? Why does Bertie refuse to go with Sir Roderick?
3. What does Jeeves tell Bertie about Sir Roderick and Seabury in Chapter 15?
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he will not be able to provide at the end of Chapter 15?
5. How does Jeeves intend to sneak Bertie off the yacht in Chapter 12?
6. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
7. Why does Bertie break into Chuffy's office in Chapter 17?
8. How does Seabury intend to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
9. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
10. What state does Bertie find Brinkley in when he returns home in Chapter 13?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)