|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Sir Roderick in danger of losing if charged with a crime?
a) His reputation.
b) His family.
c) His mind.
d) His fortune.
2. What does Bertie find on his desk?
a) A spider.
b) A key.
c) An empty bottle of gin.
d) A note.
3. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
a) To Bertie's bedroom.
b) To Bertie's sitting room.
c) To the hospital.
d) To Chuffnell Hall.
4. To which character does the title of Chapter 4 refer?
5. What does Sir Roderick look like when he storms out of the house in Chapter 15?
This section contains 967 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)