|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) Uneasy Money.
(b) The Man with Two Left Feet.
(c) Something Fresh.
(d) Preparations for Handling Father.
2. How does Sir Roderick punish Seabury for his revenge?
(a) He locks Seabury in his room.
(b) He cancels Seabury's hunting party.
(c) He spanks Seabury.
(d) He takes away Seabury's bicycle.
3. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
4. How does Mr. Stoker react to Chuffy and Pauline's engagement?
(a) He is not happy.
(b) He is ecstatic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is relieved.
5. Why does Bertie refuse Sir Roderick's suggestion for where they can spend the night?
(a) He knows it will be uncomfortable.
(b) He doesn't want to be seen by the villagers.
(c) The police are there.
(d) He is afraid Mr. Stoker will find him there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Stoker want Bertie to marry Pauline?
2. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
3. How is Bertie's night of sleep described in Chapter 17?
4. Where does Bertie learn Mr. Stoker found Pauline the previous night?
5. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeeves tell Bertie he will not be able to provide at the end of Chapter 15?
2. Why is Chapter 20 titled, "Jeeves Has News"?
3. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
4. How does Jeeves intend to sneak Bertie off the yacht in Chapter 12?
5. What do Sir Roderick and Bertie have in common in Chapter 16?
6. What does Jeeves report he was able to set the record straight about in Chapter 11?
7. Why does Mr. Stoker want Pauline and Bertie to marry in Chapter 12?
8. Why does Bertie break into Chuffy's office in Chapter 17?
9. What causes a fight between Sir Roderick and the Dowager Lady Chuffnell in Chapter 15?
10. How does Chuffy feel when he hears Mr. Stoker's will is being contested?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)