|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie end up staying the night in Chapter 16?
(a) On the Chuffnell Hall porch.
(b) In his car.
(c) The Dower House.
(d) The summer house.
2. What does Bertie offer Sir Roderick when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
(a) The use of his shed.
(b) An overcoat.
(d) An apology.
3. How is Bertie's night of sleep described in Chapter 17?
(a) As constantly interrupted.
(b) As uncomfortable.
(c) As restful.
(d) As blissful.
4. Who does Brinkley discover and chase away in Chapter 16?
(d) Sir Roderick.
5. Who does Jeeves say Lady Chuffnell is very worried about?
(a) Mr. Stoker.
(c) Sir Roderick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
2. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
3. Who is at the location Jeeves directs Bertie to go to in Chapter 16?
4. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie can spend the night?
5. How does Sir Roderick punish Seabury for his revenge?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)