|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Bertie's door in Chapter 10?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(b) Mr. Stoker.
(d) The police.
2. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) Came the Dawn.
(b) Another Visitor.
(c) Portrait of a Disciplinarian.
(d) Honeysuckle Cottage.
3. What does Bertie ask Jeeves to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Put a flower on Pauline's pillow.
(b) Lock Chuffy in the bathroom.
(c) Set Seabury's rowboat adrift.
(d) Send Chuffy and Pauline outside after lunch.
4. How does Chuffy feel when he find out about Bertie's engagement to Pauline?
5. Who is Pauline in London with?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chuffy about to have lunch with?
2. For what purpose does Chuffy hope Pauline's father will buy his estate?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
4. What is Bertie relieved to see when he is back in the cottage?
5. What does Bertie say to calm Chuffy in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
2. During their conversation in Chapter 4, what does Bertie realize about Chuffy?
3. What does Bertie find on his desk in Chapter 10?
4. In Chapter 6, how does Bertie respond when Chuffy accuses him of kissing Pauline?
5. Where does Mr. Stoker take his children after his disagreement with Sir Roderick?
6. Who is Chuffy? Where does Bertie meet Chuffy in Chapter 2?
7. Why does Pauline become angry in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 8, where does Bertie go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed? What disturbs him?
9. What plan does Bertie come up with to force Chuffy to admit his feelings for Pauline?
10. Who does Bertie kiss Pauline in front of?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)