|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
(a) Talking quietly.
(b) Arguing about politics.
(c) Playing croquet.
(d) Feeding the swans.
2. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
(a) To Bertie's sitting room.
(b) To Bertie's bedroom.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To Chuffnell Hall.
3. What does Bertie find on his desk?
(a) A key.
(b) An empty bottle of gin.
(c) A spider.
(d) A note.
4. What title does Chuffy bear?
5. What is the name of Chuffy's estate?
(a) Chuffnell Court.
(b) Chuffnell House.
(c) Chuffnell Castle.
(d) Chuffnell Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Bertie go to sleep after being disturbed by the police?
3. What is Pauline wearing when Bertie finds her after returning from dinner in Chapter 6?
4. Where is Pauline's family from?
5. What is Bertie relieved to see when he is back in the cottage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Chuffy brought to Bertie's shed in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
3. Where does Mr. Stoker take his children after his disagreement with Sir Roderick?
4. Why is Chapter 10 titled "Another Visitor"?
5. Why does Bertie think Chuffy is hesitant to confess his feelings to Pauline?
6. In Chapter 8, where does Bertie go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed? What disturbs him?
7. How does Pauline explain her presence at Bertie's cottage?
8. What does Bertie speak to Jeeves about in Chapter 5?
9. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage? Who helped her?
10. Why does Pauline become angry in Chapter 9?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)