|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Bertie's apartment to tell him to give up his new hobby?
(a) Bertie's neighbor.
(b) The building manager.
(c) Sir Roderick.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
2. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) What he should do to impress Pauline.
(b) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
(c) How he knows the Stokers.
(d) If he still loves Pauline.
3. How does Bertie describe the kiss he gave Pauline?
(a) As brotherly.
(b) As a joke.
(c) As accidental.
(d) As innocent.
4. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) Portrait of a Disciplinarian.
(b) Honeysuckle Cottage.
(c) Another Visitor.
(d) Came the Dawn.
5. To which character does the title of Chapter 4 refer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room did Pauline enter the cottage by?
2. Who is Seabury?
3. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
4. Why does Bertie move out of his apartment in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
2. Why does Bertie's building manager call him in Chapter 1?
3. How does Bertie calm Chuffy's jealous after Chuffy finds out about Bertie's engagement to Pauline?
4. Who shows up at Bertie door in Chapter 8?
5. What does Bertie speak to Jeeves about in Chapter 5?
6. Who is Chuffy? Where does Bertie meet Chuffy in Chapter 2?
7. Why does Bertie think Chuffy is hesitant to confess his feelings to Pauline?
8. Why is Chuffy brought to Bertie's shed in Chapter 9?
9. Who are Bertram Wooster and Jeeves?
10. In Chapter 8, where does Bertie go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed? What disturbs him?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)