|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie find Pauline when he returns from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) In his bed.
(c) At his desk.
(d) Waiting outside the cottage.
2. What does Bertie ask to rent from Chuffy?
(a) A plot of land.
(b) A room.
(c) An automobile.
(d) A cottage.
3. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
(a) To lunch.
(b) To a cricket match.
4. Why does Jeeves resign from his position?
(a) He does not want to be homeless.
(b) He cannot tolerate Bertie's new hobby.
(c) He has received a better employment offer.
(d) He can't leave London.
5. What title does Chuffy bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Seabury?
2. What does Bertie go downstairs to get in Chapter 10?
3. What is the title of Chapter 6?
4. What does Bertie say to calm Chuffy in Chapter 6?
5. Why is Bertie distressed about Pauline?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
2. Why does Bertie's building manager call him in Chapter 1?
3. In Chapter 8, where does Bertie go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed? What disturbs him?
4. During their conversation in Chapter 4, what does Bertie realize about Chuffy?
5. What plan does Bertie come up with to force Chuffy to admit his feelings for Pauline?
6. Why does Pauline become angry in Chapter 9?
7. What does Bertie speak to Jeeves about in Chapter 5?
8. Where does Mr. Stoker take his children after his disagreement with Sir Roderick?
9. What does Bertie find on his desk in Chapter 10?
10. Who shows up at Bertie door in Chapter 8?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)