Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chuffy about to have lunch with?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) His aunt.
2. What is Pauline wearing when Bertie finds her after returning from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie's pajamas.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) Her brother's clothes.
(d) A ballgown.
3. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
(a) One of Sir Roderick's patients.
(b) A Drone's Club member.
(c) The mayor's son.
(d) Pauline's cousin.
4. Where does Bertie learn Jeeves has found employment?
(a) With Bertie's downstairs neighbor.
(b) With Sir Roderick.
(c) With Pauline's family.
(d) With Chuffy.
5. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) How he knows the Stokers.
(b) If he still loves Pauline.
(c) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
(d) What he should do to impress Pauline.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bertie kiss Pauline?
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
3. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage?
4. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
5. Where is Pauline's family from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie he can sleep in Chapter 16, and what does he promise to do?
2. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage? Who helped her?
3. Why does Jeeves give Bertie his notice of resignation?
4. Where did Mr. Stoker end up finding his daughter on the night she slipped off the yacht?
5. Why does Pauline become angry in Chapter 9?
6. Why does Mr. Stoker cancel his deal to purchase Chuffnell Hall?
7. In Chapter 3, what purchase does Chuffy hope Mr. Stoker will make?
8. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in the office in Chapter 19?
9. What does Sir Roderick ask Bertie to stop doing in Chapter 1 and why?
10. Why is the constable waiting for Chuffy in Chapter 21?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)