|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
(a) To Bertie's sitting room.
(b) To Bertie's bedroom.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To Chuffnell Hall.
2. What does Pauline try to do when she sees Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Tell him something.
(b) Pretend she didn't see him.
(c) Give him a hug.
(d) Sneak up behind him.
3. Who has Pauline's father inherited money from?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
4. Who is Jeeves?
(a) A chef.
(b) A secretary.
(c) A handyman.
(d) A valet.
5. Who is Seabury?
(a) Chuffy's cousin.
(b) Chuffy's brother.
(c) Bertie's godson.
(d) Chuffy's butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pauline decide to go in Chapter 10?
2. Why have the police come to Bertie's cottage in Chapter 8?
3. What is the name of Mr. Stoker's son?
4. What is the name of Chuffy's estate?
5. What is the title of Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bertie find on his desk in Chapter 10?
2. Who is Chuffy? Where does Bertie meet Chuffy in Chapter 2?
3. Why does Jeeves give Bertie his notice of resignation?
4. In Chapter 3, what purchase does Chuffy hope Mr. Stoker will make?
5. When Bertie returns home from dinner at the end of Chapter 6, what does he discover?
6. Why is Chapter 10 titled "Another Visitor"?
7. In Chapter 6, how does Bertie respond when Chuffy accuses him of kissing Pauline?
8. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
9. How does Pauline explain her presence at Bertie's cottage?
10. What does Bertie speak to Jeeves about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)