|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pauline's surname?
2. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) The Right Approach.
(b) Bertie Changes His Mind.
(c) The Smile that Wins.
(d) Complications Set In.
3. Why does Jeeves resign from his position?
(a) He has received a better employment offer.
(b) He does not want to be homeless.
(c) He can't leave London.
(d) He cannot tolerate Bertie's new hobby.
4. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Jeeves Gives Notice.
(b) Jeeves and the Impending Doom.
(c) Jeeves and the Hard-boiled Egg.
(d) Jeeves Exerts the Old Cerebellum.
5. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 1?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(b) Aunt Dahlia.
(d) His building manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
2. Where does Bertie first go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed?
3. Who does Mr. Stoker argue with before leaving in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Bertie go to sleep after being disturbed by the police?
5. What is the title of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
2. When Bertie returns home from dinner at the end of Chapter 6, what does he discover?
3. How does Bertie calm Chuffy's jealous after Chuffy finds out about Bertie's engagement to Pauline?
4. What troubles Bertie in Chapter 1 of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
5. Why is Chuffy brought to Bertie's shed in Chapter 9?
6. During their conversation in Chapter 4, what does Bertie realize about Chuffy?
7. Where does Bertie live after leaving his flat?
8. What does Sir Roderick ask Bertie to stop doing in Chapter 1 and why?
9. What does Bertie speak to Jeeves about in Chapter 5?
10. What plan does Bertie come up with to force Chuffy to admit his feelings for Pauline?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)