|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chuffy about to have lunch with?
(b) Sir Roderick.
(c) His aunt.
(d) Aunt Agatha.
2. Where does Bertie go to sleep after being disturbed by the police?
(a) His shed.
(b) Chuffnell Hall.
(c) His car.
(d) His sofa.
3. How much money has Pauline's father inherited?
(a) Fifty million dollars.
(b) Ten million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Thirty million dollars.
4. If Bertie's plan goes well, what emotion does he expect Chuffy to display?
5. Where does Bertie have dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) At Chuffnell Hall.
(b) In the village.
(c) With the Stokers.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
2. Which room did Pauline enter the cottage by?
3. What does Bertie go downstairs to get in Chapter 10?
4. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
5. Why is Bertie distressed about Pauline?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Stoker cancel his deal to purchase Chuffnell Hall?
2. In Chapter 3, what purchase does Chuffy hope Mr. Stoker will make?
3. Where does Mr. Stoker take his children after his disagreement with Sir Roderick?
4. What do Sir Roderick and Bertie have in common in Chapter 16?
5. How does Seabury intend to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
6. How does Mr. Stoker react to Pauline and Chuffy's announcement that they intend to marry?
7. What plan does Bertie come up with to force Chuffy to admit his feelings for Pauline?
8. What does Jeeves say is on Lady Chuffnell's mind in Chapter 17?
9. What does Jeeves admit to doing in Chapter 22?
10. Where does Sir Roderick suggest he and Bertie might go to clean their faces and spend the night? Why does Bertie refuse to go with Sir Roderick?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)