|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
(a) Chuffnell Regis.
(c) Chuffnell Dale.
2. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
(b) To lunch.
(c) To a cricket match.
3. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
(a) Pauline dislikes Chuffy.
(b) Pauline loves Chuffy.
(c) Pauline is nicer than she used to be.
(d) Pauline treats Chuffy like a brother.
4. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
(a) The mayor's son.
(b) Pauline's cousin.
(c) A Drone's Club member.
(d) One of Sir Roderick's patients.
5. Where does Bertie have dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) With the Stokers.
(b) In London.
(c) At Chuffnell Hall.
(d) In the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
2. To which character does the title of Chapter 4 refer?
3. What does Bertie do as Chuffy removes his boots?
4. What is Pauline's surname?
5. Why did Pauline sneak away from her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sir Roderick ask Bertie to stop doing in Chapter 1 and why?
2. Why is Chapter 10 titled "Another Visitor"?
3. Who are Bertram Wooster and Jeeves?
4. Where does Bertie live after leaving his flat?
5. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
6. Who is Chuffy? Where does Bertie meet Chuffy in Chapter 2?
7. When Bertie returns home from dinner at the end of Chapter 6, what does he discover?
8. In Chapter 6, how does Bertie respond when Chuffy accuses him of kissing Pauline?
9. Why does Pauline become angry in Chapter 9?
10. Who does Bertie kiss Pauline in front of?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)