|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) Something Fresh.
(b) Uneasy Money.
(c) The Man with Two Left Feet.
(d) Preparations for Handling Father.
2. What is Brinkley doing when Bertie encounters him at the cottage?
(a) Listening to the radio.
(b) Chasing a cat.
(c) Cleaning the kitchen.
(d) Overturning furniture.
3. What does Sir Roderick agree to do to for Seabury in Chapter 15?
(a) Play the piano.
(b) Take him to lunch in London.
(c) Imitate the minstrels.
(d) Go fishing.
4. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A parcel.
(b) A letter.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A gift.
5. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
(a) Mr. Stoker.
(c) Mr. Stoker's valet.
6. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A croquet club.
(c) A cricket bat.
(d) A chair.
7. How does Mr. Stoker react to Chuffy and Pauline's engagement?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is relieved.
(c) He is not happy.
(d) He is ecstatic.
8. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(c) Lady Chuffnell.
9. How is Bertie's night of sleep described in Chapter 17?
(a) As restful.
(b) As uncomfortable.
(c) As blissful.
(d) As constantly interrupted.
10. What was Seabury not permitted to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Go to Chuffnell Fegis for the village fête.
(b) Attend the minstrel show.
(c) Leave the table until his plate is clean.
(d) Stay up to listen to the radio.
11. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
(a) He thinks it's a good idea.
(b) He is against the idea.
(c) He is disgusted by the idea.
(d) He is resigned to it.
12. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
(a) To collect a shoe shine kit.
(b) To tidy the desk.
(c) To open the curtains.
(d) To call a hotel.
13. What happens when Sir Roderick encounter's Seabury's method of revenge?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He gets soaking wet.
(c) He screams.
(d) He falls.
14. What was thrown at Mr. Stoker to give him a black eye?
(a) A tobacco tin.
(b) A potato.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A croquet ball.
15. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
(a) Chuffnell Regis.
(b) The Dower House.
(c) The cottage.
(d) The summer house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 20?
2. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
3. What do Jeeves and Bertie hear as they talk in Chuffy's office?
4. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
5. What does Sir Roderick offer Bertie when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)