|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Roderick punish Seabury for his revenge?
(a) He cancels Seabury's hunting party.
(b) He locks Seabury in his room.
(c) He spanks Seabury.
(d) He takes away Seabury's bicycle.
2. What does Sir Roderick agree to do to for Seabury in Chapter 15?
(a) Take him to lunch in London.
(b) Play the piano.
(c) Go fishing.
(d) Imitate the minstrels.
3. Who can easily clear up Mr. Stoker's inheritance right with their testimony?
(a) Sir Roderick.
4. What is the title of Chapter 14?
(a) The Butter Situation.
(b) The Voice from the Past.
(c) Monkey Business.
(d) Open House.
5. What was Seabury not permitted to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Stay up to listen to the radio.
(b) Leave the table until his plate is clean.
(c) Go to Chuffnell Fegis for the village fête.
(d) Attend the minstrel show.
6. Why does Mr. Stoker invite Bertie to his yacht in Chapter 11?
(a) To find out about Chuffy.
(b) For dinner.
(c) For a party.
(d) To talk business.
7. Where does Bertie hide within Chuffy's office?
(a) In a cupboard.
(b) Under the desk.
(c) Behind a sofa.
(d) Behind the curtains.
8. What does Sir Roderick look like when he storms out of the house in Chapter 15?
(a) His face is red.
(b) His lips are purple.
(c) His face is black.
(d) His face is green.
9. Who does Jeeves say Lady Chuffnell is very worried about?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(b) Mr. Stoker.
10. Why does Bertie refuse Sir Roderick's suggestion for where they can spend the night?
(a) He knows it will be uncomfortable.
(b) He is afraid Mr. Stoker will find him there.
(c) The police are there.
(d) He doesn't want to be seen by the villagers.
11. Who does Brinkley discover and chase away in Chapter 16?
(c) Sir Roderick.
12. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in Chapter 19?
(a) Lady Chuffnell's financial situation.
(b) Mr. Stoker's desire for Bertie to marry Pauline.
(c) Sir Roderick's disappearance.
(d) Jeeve's mysterious behavior.
13. Who is performing at the birthday party?
(a) A clown.
(b) A magician.
(c) A minstrel group.
(d) A brass band.
14. What does Brinkley do just as Bertie runs away to Chuffnell Hall?
(a) Sets the cottage on fire.
(b) Locks himself in the bedroom.
(c) Falls down the stairs.
(d) Starts calling for the police.
15. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
2. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
3. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
4. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
5. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)