|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has given Mr. Stoker a black eye in Chapter 20?
2. What happens when Sir Roderick encounter's Seabury's method of revenge?
(a) He falls.
(b) He gets soaking wet.
(c) He screams.
(d) He vomits.
3. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
(a) Chuffy's financial situation.
(b) English customs.
(c) The rumors about Bertie.
(d) Bertie's banjolele hobby.
4. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
5. What does Sir Roderick offer Bertie when they encounter each other in Chapter 16?
(b) A towel.
(d) An apology.
6. Who does Jeeves say has argued in Chapter 15?
(a) Chuffy and Seabury.
(b) Sir Roderick and Chuffy.
(c) Chuffy and Lady Chuffnell.
(d) Sir Roderick and Seabury.
7. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
(c) Sir Roderick.
8. How does Mr. Stoker react to Chuffy and Pauline's engagement?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is not happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is ecstatic.
9. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
10. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
(a) Lady Chuffnell.
(d) A maid.
11. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie to sleep for the night in Chapter 16?
(a) The stable.
(b) The Dower House.
(c) The summer house.
(d) The garage.
12. What does Sir Roderick look like when he storms out of the house in Chapter 15?
(a) His face is black.
(b) His face is green.
(c) His lips are purple.
(d) His face is red.
13. Who is Brinkley?
(a) Bertie's new valet.
(b) The Chuffnell Hall butler.
(c) A local cat burglar.
(d) Jeeve's friend.
14. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
(a) A bucket.
(c) A ladder.
(d) Boot polish.
15. Where does Bertie end up staying the night in Chapter 16?
(a) The summer house.
(b) In his car.
(c) On the Chuffnell Hall porch.
(d) The Dower House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
2. Why does Mr. Stoker think Pauline and Bertie were having a tryst on the night he went looking for her?
3. Why does Mr. Stoker invite Bertie to his yacht in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Bertie encounter while waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
5. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)