|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
2. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In bushes.
(c) In the garage.
(d) Under the porch.
3. What is the title of Chapter 20?
(a) Money for Nothing.
(b) Jeeves Has News.
(c) The Girl on the Boat.
(d) Hot Water.
4. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
(b) Play cards.
(c) Take a tour.
(d) Play billiards.
5. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
(a) Lady Chuffnell.
(d) A maid.
6. Where does Bertie learn Mr. Stoker found Pauline the previous night?
(a) At the police station.
(b) Getting directions from the police.
(c) In a police car.
(d) Outside Bertie's cottage in handcuffs.
7. What is the title of Chapter 15?
(a) The Castaways.
(b) Development of the Butter Situation.
(c) Gala Night.
(d) The Juice of an Orange.
8. What does Sir Roderick look like when he storms out of the house in Chapter 15?
(a) His face is black.
(b) His face is red.
(c) His face is green.
(d) His lips are purple.
9. What does Jeeves tell Bertie to darken his face with in Chapter 12?
(a) Boot polish.
(b) India ink.
(d) Oil paint.
10. What does Seabury intend to use to get revenge on Sir Roderick?
(a) Boot polish.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A bucket.
11. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
(a) The summer house.
(b) The Dower House.
(c) Chuffnell Regis.
(d) The cottage.
12. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In a bedroom.
(c) In a stateroom.
(d) In the games room.
13. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
(a) He is resigned to it.
(b) He thinks it's a good idea.
(c) He is disgusted by the idea.
(d) He is against the idea.
14. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(b) Lady Chuffnell.
15. What does Sir Roderick hope to use to clean his face in Chapter 16?
(b) Vegetable oil.
(c) Soap and water.
(d) Paint thinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bertie encounter while waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
2. Who can easily clear up Mr. Stoker's inheritance right with their testimony?
3. How does Sir Roderick punish Seabury for his revenge?
4. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
5. What does Sir Roderick agree to do to for Seabury in Chapter 15?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)