Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie realize he needs when he returns to his cottage in Chapter 13?
(b) A towel.
2. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
(a) The morning paper.
(b) A telegram.
(c) Legal documents.
3. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
(c) Mr. Stoker's valet.
(d) Mr. Stoker.
4. What does Brinkley attack Bertie with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A cricket bat.
(c) A chair.
(d) A croquet club.
5. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
(a) One of his friends.
(b) A movie.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A book.
6. Where does Jeeves tell Bertie to sleep for the night in Chapter 16?
(a) The Dower House.
(b) The summer house.
(c) The garage.
(d) The stable.
7. Why can't Jeeves give Bertie any butter in Chapter 16?
(a) The Chuffnells are watching him.
(b) The cat has eaten it.
(c) Seabury used it all.
(d) Jeeves needs it to prepare breakfast.
8. Who does Jeeves say Lady Chuffnell is very worried about?
(b) Sir Roderick.
(c) Mr. Stoker.
9. What was Seabury not permitted to do in Chapter 15?
(a) Leave the table until his plate is clean.
(b) Attend the minstrel show.
(c) Stay up to listen to the radio.
(d) Go to Chuffnell Fegis for the village fÃªte.
10. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In bushes.
(c) In the garage.
(d) Under the porch.
11. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
(c) Sir Roderick.
12. Where does Jeeves send Mr. Stoker to look for Bertie?
(a) The Dower House.
(b) The cottage.
(c) The summer house.
(d) Chuffnell Regis.
13. At the end of Chapter 20, who seems to have been arrested?
(d) Sir Roderick.
14. What does Jeeves instruct Bertie to do after getting him off the yacht?
(a) Explain his situation to the police.
(b) Take a train back to London.
(c) Find Chuffy.
(d) Stay at the inn in Chufnell Regis.
15. Why was Pauline arrested?
(a) For stealing the constable's hat.
(b) For armed robbery.
(c) For fraud.
(d) For breaking into Bertie's cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
2. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
3. What was thrown at Mr. Stoker to give him a black eye?
4. What does Chuffy try to convince Mr. Stoker of in Chapter 20?
5. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)