|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie think about marrying Pauline?
(a) He is against the idea.
(b) He is resigned to it.
(c) He is disgusted by the idea.
(d) He thinks it's a good idea.
2. Who reconciles at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) Sir Roderick and Seabury.
(b) Sir Roderick and Mr. Stoker.
(c) Sir Roderick and Lady Chuffnell.
(d) Chuffy and Pauline.
3. At the end of Chapter 20, who seems to have been arrested?
(d) Sir Roderick.
4. Who does Sir Roderick have an argument with after punishing Seabury?
(a) Lady Chuffnell.
5. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A gift.
(b) A telegram.
(c) A letter.
(d) A parcel.
6. What do Bertie, Pauline and Chuffy discuss in Chapter 19?
(a) Sir Roderick's disappearance.
(b) Jeeve's mysterious behavior.
(c) Mr. Stoker's desire for Bertie to marry Pauline.
(d) Lady Chuffnell's financial situation.
7. Where does Bertie hide waiting for Jeeves in Chapter 14?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In a tree.
(c) In bushes.
(d) Under the porch.
8. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
(a) To collect a shoe shine kit.
(b) To call a hotel.
(c) To open the curtains.
(d) To tidy the desk.
9. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
10. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) Uneasy Money.
(b) Something Fresh.
(c) Preparations for Handling Father.
(d) The Man with Two Left Feet.
11. What crime does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker was in danger of being charged with?
12. Where does Mr. Stoker lock Bertie?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In a bedroom.
(c) In the games room.
(d) In a stateroom.
13. Who has given Mr. Stoker a black eye in Chapter 20?
14. Why is Chuffy happy that Mr. Stoker's inheritance is being contested?
(a) It puts Chuffy on equal economic footing with the Stokers.
(b) Chuffy doesn't think Mr. Stoker deserves his inheritance.
(c) Chuffy will be able to solve the problem for Mr. Stoker.
(d) Chuffy likes to see Mr. Stoker suffer.
15. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
(a) The rumors about Bertie.
(b) English customs.
(c) Chuffy's financial situation.
(d) Bertie's banjolele hobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 20?
2. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
3. What is the title of Chapter 15?
4. What does Bertie see a maid leaving on Chuffy's desk?
5. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)