|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chuffy happy that Mr. Stoker's inheritance is being contested?
(a) Chuffy doesn't think Mr. Stoker deserves his inheritance.
(b) Chuffy likes to see Mr. Stoker suffer.
(c) It puts Chuffy on equal economic footing with the Stokers.
(d) Chuffy will be able to solve the problem for Mr. Stoker.
2. What does Jeeves say Mr. Stoker asked him about in Chapter 11?
(a) The rumors about Bertie.
(b) English customs.
(c) Bertie's banjolele hobby.
(d) Chuffy's financial situation.
3. What does Mr. Stoker accuse Jeeves of doing?
(a) Slipping a sleeping pill in his food.
(b) Helping Bertie escape the yacht.
(c) Encouraging Bertie to court Pauline.
(d) Fixing the betting scheme.
4. Who is shocked by Bertie's appearance when he reaches Chuffnell Hall in Chapter 13?
(b) Lady Chuffnell.
(d) A maid.
5. After Mr. Stoker leaves, who next comes into Chuffy's office?
(b) Sir Roderick.
6. Who does Sir Roderick have an argument with after punishing Seabury?
(c) Lady Chuffnell.
7. While on the yacht, what do Mr. Stoker and Bertie do?
(a) Play billiards.
(b) Play cards.
(d) Take a tour.
8. What does Jeeves announce has been delivered for Mr. Stoker?
(a) A parcel.
(b) A letter.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A gift.
9. What does Brinkley do just as Bertie runs away to Chuffnell Hall?
(a) Sets the cottage on fire.
(b) Locks himself in the bedroom.
(c) Starts calling for the police.
(d) Falls down the stairs.
10. Where did Seabury get the idea for his method of revenge?
(a) A movie.
(b) One of his friends.
(c) A book.
(d) A radio program.
11. What is the title of Chapter 19?
(a) The Man with Two Left Feet.
(b) Preparations for Handling Father.
(c) Something Fresh.
(d) Uneasy Money.
12. Why does Brinkley attack Bertie?
(a) So that Brinkley can make a getaway.
(b) He thinks Bertie is a burglar.
(c) He thinks Bertie is the devil.
(d) Bertie offends him.
13. Who is inclined to ignore Seabury's revenge on Sir Roderick?
(c) Lady Chuffnell.
14. When does Jeeves say he can give Bertie some butter?
(a) When more comes in the morning.
(b) When he collects some from the cottage.
(c) When the Chuffnells have retired for the evening.
(d) When Seabury returns it.
15. Who is having a birthday party aboard the yacht?
(c) Mr. Stoker's valet.
(d) Mr. Stoker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 17?
2. What is the title of Chapter 14?
3. How does Bertie react to Sir Roderick's punishment of Seabury?
4. Why does Jeeves enter Chuffy's office?
5. What does Jeeves instruct Bertie to do after getting him off the yacht?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)