|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship do Bertie and Sir Roderick have?
(a) They are school friends.
(b) They are enemies.
(c) They are strangers.
(d) They are relatives.
2. Who does Mr. Stoker argue with before leaving in Chapter 6?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(c) Lady Chuffnell.
3. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage?
(a) She has a key.
(b) She broke a window.
(c) Through the open door.
(d) A window was open.
4. Who knocks on Bertie's door in Chapter 10?
(b) The police.
(c) Sir Roderick.
(d) Mr. Stoker.
5. Where does Bertie find Pauline when he returns from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) Waiting outside the cottage.
(c) In his bed.
(d) At his desk.
6. What kind of kiss does Bertie give Pauline?
(a) An awkward one.
(b) A slobbery one.
(c) A passionate one.
(d) An affectionate one.
7. What is Bertie's new hobby in Chapter 1?
(a) Playing the violone.
(b) Playing the harpsicord.
(c) Playing the sitar.
(d) Playing the banjolele.
8. Who sees Bertie kiss Pauline?
(a) Lady Chuffnell.
(c) Mr. Stoker.
(d) Sir Roderick.
9. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
(c) Chuffnell Regis.
(d) Chuffnell Dale.
10. What has Pauline taken with her for her journey home?
(a) One of Bertie's overcoats.
(b) An apple.
(c) A flashlight.
(d) Bertie's bicycle.
11. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) Leave it to Jeeves.
(b) The Pride of the Woosters is Wounded.
(c) Without the Option.
(d) Bertie Takes Things in Hand.
12. Where does Bertie first go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed?
(a) His sofa.
(b) His car.
(c) The shed.
(d) Chuffnell Hall.
13. Where does Pauline decide to go in Chapter 10?
(a) Chuffnell Regis.
(b) Back to the yacht.
(c) To catch a train.
(d) The police station.
14. How much money has Pauline's father inherited?
(a) Fifty million dollars.
(b) Thirty million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
15. Where does Bertie have dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) In the village.
(b) At Chuffnell Hall.
(c) With the Stokers.
(d) In London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
2. What does Bertie go downstairs to get in Chapter 10?
3. If Bertie's plan goes well, what emotion does he expect Chuffy to display?
4. What does Bertie ask Jeeves to do in Chapter 5?
5. Where has Bertie chosen to dine in Chapter 4?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)