|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) The Right Approach.
(b) Complications Set In.
(c) Bertie Changes His Mind.
(d) The Smile that Wins.
2. If Bertie's plan goes well, what emotion does he expect Chuffy to display?
3. For what purpose does Chuffy hope Pauline's father will buy his estate?
(a) To turn it into a museum.
(b) To turn into an apartment building.
(c) To turn into a hotel.
(d) To turn it into a hospital.
4. What does Bertie ask Jeeves to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Lock Chuffy in the bathroom.
(b) Send Chuffy and Pauline outside after lunch.
(c) Set Seabury's rowboat adrift.
(d) Put a flower on Pauline's pillow.
5. Who is the Author of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
(a) Agatha Christie.
(b) P. G. Wodehouse.
(c) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(d) Dorothy L. Sayers.
6. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage?
(a) Through the open door.
(b) A window was open.
(c) She broke a window.
(d) She has a key.
7. Why does Jeeves resign from his position?
(a) He has received a better employment offer.
(b) He can't leave London.
(c) He does not want to be homeless.
(d) He cannot tolerate Bertie's new hobby.
8. What does Bertie do as Chuffy removes his boots?
(a) Rolls off the bed.
(c) Lies still.
(d) Pretends to snore.
9. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
(a) Pauline loves Chuffy.
(b) Pauline treats Chuffy like a brother.
(c) Pauline dislikes Chuffy.
(d) Pauline is nicer than she used to be.
10. Where does Bertie find Pauline when he returns from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) In his kitchen.
(b) Waiting outside the cottage.
(c) At his desk.
(d) In his bed.
11. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) If he still loves Pauline.
(b) What he should do to impress Pauline.
(c) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
(d) How he knows the Stokers.
12. What is the name of Chuffy's estate?
(a) Chuffnell Castle.
(b) Chuffnell Court.
(c) Chuffnell Hall.
(d) Chuffnell House.
13. What is Bertie's surname?
14. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) Without the Option.
(b) The Pride of the Woosters is Wounded.
(c) Leave it to Jeeves.
(d) Bertie Takes Things in Hand.
15. Who is Sir Roderick engaged to?
(a) Aunt Agatha's cook.
(c) Chuffy's aunt.
(d) A romance novelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pauline in London with?
2. Who comes to retrieve Pauline in Chapter 5?
3. Why does Bertie think Chuffy hesitates reveal his feelings to Pauline?
4. Where does Pauline decide to go in Chapter 10?
5. What is Pauline wearing when Bertie finds her after returning from dinner in Chapter 6?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)