Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chuffy about to have lunch with?
(a) Sir Roderick.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(d) His aunt.
2. What is Pauline wearing when Bertie finds her after returning from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie's pajamas.
(b) A bathing suit.
(c) Her brother's clothes.
(d) A ballgown.
3. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
(a) One of Sir Roderick's patients.
(b) A Drone's Club member.
(c) The mayor's son.
(d) Pauline's cousin.
4. Where does Bertie learn Jeeves has found employment?
(a) With Bertie's downstairs neighbor.
(b) With Sir Roderick.
(c) With Pauline's family.
(d) With Chuffy.
5. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) How he knows the Stokers.
(b) If he still loves Pauline.
(c) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
(d) What he should do to impress Pauline.
6. Where does Bertie kiss Pauline?
(a) On the forehead.
(b) On the cheek.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the lips.
7. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) The Smile that Wins.
(b) The Right Approach.
(c) Complications Set In.
(d) Bertie Changes His Mind.
8. How did Pauline get into Bertie's cottage?
(a) She broke a window.
(b) She has a key.
(c) Through the open door.
(d) A window was open.
9. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
(a) His aunt's estate.
(b) The garden.
(c) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(d) His cottage.
10. Where is Pauline's family from?
11. Where does Bertie go to sleep after being disturbed by the police?
(a) His car.
(b) His shed.
(c) His sofa.
(d) Chuffnell Hall.
12. Where does Bertie first go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed?
(a) The shed.
(b) His car.
(c) Chuffnell Hall.
(d) His sofa.
13. Who knocks on Bertie's door in Chapter 10?
(b) Mr. Stoker.
(c) Sir Roderick.
(d) The police.
14. How does Bertie know Chuffy?
(a) They are old school chums.
(b) They met at the Drones Club.
(c) They are distant cousins.
(d) They competed in polo competitions together.
15. What is Pauline's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to Bertie's apartment to tell him to give up his new hobby?
2. Who comes to retrieve Pauline in Chapter 5?
3. Which room did Pauline enter the cottage by?
4. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
5. What does Chuffy think is wrong with Bertie in Chapter 9?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)