|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
(a) Feeding the swans.
(b) Arguing about politics.
(c) Playing croquet.
(d) Talking quietly.
2. Who is the Author of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
(a) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Dorothy L. Sayers.
(d) P. G. Wodehouse.
3. What is the name of Chuffy's estate?
(a) Chuffnell House.
(b) Chuffnell Castle.
(c) Chuffnell Court.
(d) Chuffnell Hall.
4. What kind of kiss does Bertie give Pauline?
(a) A slobbery one.
(b) An affectionate one.
(c) A passionate one.
(d) An awkward one.
5. What does Chuffy accuse Bertie of in Chapter 6?
(a) Kissing Pauline.
(b) Plotting with Jeeves.
(c) Insulting Pauline.
(d) Sabotaging the property deal.
6. What does Chuffy think is wrong with Bertie in Chapter 9?
(a) Bertie is drunk.
(b) Bertie is sleepwalking.
(c) Bertie is hallucinating.
(d) Bertie is ill.
7. Where has Bertie chosen to dine in Chapter 4?
(a) The garden.
(b) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(c) His cottage.
(d) His aunt's estate.
8. What does Bertie not allow the police to do?
(a) Come in for tea.
(b) Search his house.
(c) Meet Pauline.
(d) File a report.
9. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Bertie Changes His Mind.
(b) The Smile that Wins.
(c) Complications Set In.
(d) The Right Approach.
10. Who comes to retrieve Pauline in Chapter 5?
(c) Mr. Stoker.
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
11. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) Another Visitor.
(b) Came the Dawn.
(c) Portrait of a Disciplinarian.
(d) Honeysuckle Cottage.
12. How did Pauline get to Bertie's cottage?
(a) She swam from the yacht.
(b) She directed the yacht there.
(c) She took a rowboat from the yacht.
(d) She jumped from the yacht to the shore.
13. For what purpose does Chuffy hope Pauline's father will buy his estate?
(a) To turn it into a museum.
(b) To turn it into a hospital.
(c) To turn into an apartment building.
(d) To turn into a hotel.
14. How does Bertie describe the kiss he gave Pauline?
(a) As innocent.
(b) As a joke.
(c) As accidental.
(d) As brotherly.
15. Why does Pauline become angry with Chuffy?
(a) Chuffy sides with Bertie, not her.
(b) Chuffy assumes that she is having an affair with Bertie.
(c) Chuffy has no sympathy for Bertie.
(d) Chuffy didn't tell her that Bertie is staying in the cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 9?
2. Who does Pauline say helped her at the cottage?
3. Where does Bertie have dinner in Chapter 6?
4. Why did Pauline sneak away from her father?
5. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)