|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
(a) Talking quietly.
(b) Arguing about politics.
(c) Playing croquet.
(d) Feeding the swans.
2. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
(b) Chuffnell Regis.
(d) Chuffnell Dale.
3. Why does Bertie think Chuffy hesitates reveal his feelings to Pauline?
(a) Because he lacks money.
(b) Because he isn't handsome.
(c) Because Pauline and Bertie courted.
(d) Because Chuffy has had his heart broken many times.
4. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
(b) To lunch.
(c) To a cricket match.
5. Where does Bertie find Pauline when he returns from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) Waiting outside the cottage.
(b) In his kitchen.
(c) At his desk.
(d) In his bed.
6. Where do Mr. Stoker and his children stay?
(a) In one of Chuffy's cottages.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In the summer house.
(d) On their yacht.
7. What does Pauline try to do when she sees Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Tell him something.
(b) Sneak up behind him.
(c) Give him a hug.
(d) Pretend she didn't see him.
8. What title does Chuffy bear?
9. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
(a) The garden.
(b) His aunt's estate.
(c) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(d) His cottage.
10. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
(a) The mayor's son.
(b) A Drone's Club member.
(c) One of Sir Roderick's patients.
(d) Pauline's cousin.
11. Who sees Bertie kiss Pauline?
(b) Sir Roderick.
(c) Mr. Stoker.
(d) Lady Chuffnell.
12. What relationship do Bertie and Sir Roderick have?
(a) They are relatives.
(b) They are school friends.
(c) They are enemies.
(d) They are strangers.
13. How does Chuffy feel when he find out about Bertie's engagement to Pauline?
14. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
(a) To Bertie's sitting room.
(b) To Chuffnell Hall.
(c) To Bertie's bedroom.
(d) To the hospital.
15. What is Bertie's new hobby in Chapter 1?
(a) Playing the banjolele.
(b) Playing the sitar.
(c) Playing the violone.
(d) Playing the harpsicord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Pauline taken with her for her journey home?
2. Who comes to Bertie's apartment to tell him to give up his new hobby?
3. What does Bertie not allow the police to do?
4. Which room did Pauline enter the cottage by?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)