|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuffy accuse Bertie of in Chapter 6?
(a) Plotting with Jeeves.
(b) Insulting Pauline.
(c) Sabotaging the property deal.
(d) Kissing Pauline.
2. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
(c) Chuffnell Dale.
(d) Chuffnell Regis.
3. What does Bertie say to calm Chuffy in Chapter 6?
(a) That Bertie isn't in love with Pauline.
(b) That Mr. Stoker would never accept Chuffy.
(c) That there are plenty of other girls in the world.
(d) That Chuffy is too young to get married anyway.
4. Who is Pauline?
(a) Bertie's girlfriend.
(b) Sir Roderick's fiancee.
(c) Bertie's former fiancée.
(d) Bertie's cousin.
5. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Complications Set In.
(b) The Smile that Wins.
(c) Bertie Changes His Mind.
(d) The Right Approach.
6. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) Honeysuckle Cottage.
(b) Portrait of a Disciplinarian.
(c) Came the Dawn.
(d) Another Visitor.
7. Where does Pauline decide to go in Chapter 10?
(a) To catch a train.
(b) Back to the yacht.
(c) The police station.
(d) Chuffnell Regis.
8. Where does Bertie go to sleep after being disturbed by the police?
(a) His shed.
(b) His car.
(c) Chuffnell Hall.
(d) His sofa.
9. How does Bertie know Chuffy?
(a) They are distant cousins.
(b) They met at the Drones Club.
(c) They competed in polo competitions together.
(d) They are old school chums.
10. What is Pauline's surname?
11. What is Bertie relieved to see when he is back in the cottage?
(a) Chuffy has built a fire.
(b) Pauline is gone.
(c) Jeeves has prepared him a tonic.
(d) The mess has been cleaned up.
12. What does Bertie ask to rent from Chuffy?
(a) A plot of land.
(b) A cottage.
(c) A room.
(d) An automobile.
13. Who does Mr. Stoker argue with before leaving in Chapter 6?
(b) Sir Roderick.
(c) Lady Chuffnell.
14. In Chapter 6, what does Jeeves say Chuffy and Pauline were doing after lunch?
(a) Talking quietly.
(b) Playing croquet.
(c) Arguing about politics.
(d) Feeding the swans.
15. What is the name of Mr. Stoker's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
2. Who comes to Bertie's apartment to tell him to give up his new hobby?
3. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
4. What does Bertie ask Jeeves to do in Chapter 5?
5. Which room did Pauline enter the cottage by?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)