|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bertie learn Jeeves has found employment?
(a) With Sir Roderick.
(b) With Bertie's downstairs neighbor.
(c) With Pauline's family.
(d) With Chuffy.
2. Who is the Author of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
(a) Dorothy L. Sayers.
(b) Agatha Christie.
(c) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(d) P. G. Wodehouse.
3. Why does Pauline become angry with Chuffy?
(a) Chuffy sides with Bertie, not her.
(b) Chuffy didn't tell her that Bertie is staying in the cottage.
(c) Chuffy assumes that she is having an affair with Bertie.
(d) Chuffy has no sympathy for Bertie.
4. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
(a) His aunt's estate.
(b) The garden.
(c) His cottage.
(d) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
5. Where does Bertie first go to sleep since Pauline is in his bed?
(a) Chuffnell Hall.
(b) His sofa.
(c) His car.
(d) The shed.
6. Where does Bertie find Pauline when he returns from dinner in Chapter 6?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In his kitchen.
(c) Waiting outside the cottage.
(d) At his desk.
7. What is the name of Mr. Stoker's son?
8. How does Bertie know Chuffy?
(a) They are old school chums.
(b) They are distant cousins.
(c) They met at the Drones Club.
(d) They competed in polo competitions together.
9. Why does Jeeves resign from his position?
(a) He has received a better employment offer.
(b) He cannot tolerate Bertie's new hobby.
(c) He does not want to be homeless.
(d) He can't leave London.
10. After checking on Bertie with the police, where does Chuffy take him?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To Bertie's bedroom.
(c) To Chuffnell Hall.
(d) To Bertie's sitting room.
11. What does Bertie have trouble doing after Pauline leaves the cottage?
(a) Forgetting about Chuffy's unkind words.
(b) Tidying up the cottage.
(d) Playing his banjolele.
12. What does Bertie say to calm Chuffy in Chapter 6?
(a) That Mr. Stoker would never accept Chuffy.
(b) That Chuffy is too young to get married anyway.
(c) That there are plenty of other girls in the world.
(d) That Bertie isn't in love with Pauline.
13. What is the name of Chuffy's estate?
(a) Chuffnell House.
(b) Chuffnell Hall.
(c) Chuffnell Castle.
(d) Chuffnell Court.
14. What is Bertie's surname?
15. What is Bertie's new hobby in Chapter 1?
(a) Playing the violone.
(b) Playing the harpsicord.
(c) Playing the banjolele.
(d) Playing the sitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie do as Chuffy removes his boots?
2. What is the name of Chuffy's village?
3. Who has Pauline's father inherited money from?
4. What does Bertie not allow the police to do?
5. What title does Chuffy bear?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)