|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Seabury invite Bertie to go?
(a) To a cricket match.
(c) To lunch.
2. Who is Seabury?
(a) Chuffy's cousin.
(b) Bertie's godson.
(c) Chuffy's brother.
(d) Chuffy's butler.
3. Where has Bertie chosen to dine in Chapter 4?
(a) His cottage.
(b) His aunt's estate.
(c) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(d) The garden.
4. Who does Pauline say helped her at the cottage?
(b) A policeman.
5. If Bertie's plan goes well, what emotion does he expect Chuffy to display?
6. What does the constable who brings Chuffy to the scene believe is wrong with Bertie?
(a) Bertie is hallucinating.
(b) Bertie is drunk.
(c) Bertie is sleepwalking.
(d) Bertie is ill.
7. What is Bertie's new hobby in Chapter 1?
(a) Playing the violone.
(b) Playing the sitar.
(c) Playing the banjolele.
(d) Playing the harpsicord.
8. Where is Pauline's family from?
9. Where does Pauline decide to go in Chapter 10?
(a) Back to the yacht.
(b) The police station.
(c) Chuffnell Regis.
(d) To catch a train.
10. How much money has Pauline's father inherited?
(a) Fifty million dollars.
(b) Thirty million dollars.
(c) One million dollars.
(d) Ten million dollars.
11. Where do Mr. Stoker and his children stay?
(a) In one of Chuffy's cottages.
(b) In the summer house.
(c) On their yacht.
(d) In a hotel.
12. What is the title of Chapter 5?
(a) Without the Option.
(b) The Pride of the Woosters is Wounded.
(c) Bertie Takes Things in Hand.
(d) Leave it to Jeeves.
13. How does Bertie describe the kiss he gave Pauline?
(a) As innocent.
(b) As accidental.
(c) As a joke.
(d) As brotherly.
14. Why is Bertie distressed about Pauline?
(a) Pauline is ill.
(b) He heard Pauline is out to get him.
(c) He is afraid of running into Pauline.
(d) He owes Pauline money.
15. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
(a) His aunt's estate.
(b) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(c) The garden.
(d) His cottage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bertie relieved to see when he is back in the cottage?
2. What is the title of Chapter 9?
3. What does Bertie not allow the police to do?
4. Why does Bertie think Chuffy hesitates reveal his feelings to Pauline?
5. What does Bertie find on his desk?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)