Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapters 1-3
1. Who are Bertram Wooster and Jeeves?
2. What troubles Bertie in Chapter 1 of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
3. What does Sir Roderick ask Bertie to stop doing in Chapter 1 and why?
4. Why does Bertie's building manager call him in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Jeeves give Bertie his notice of resignation?
6. Who is Chuffy? Where does Bertie meet Chuffy in Chapter 2?
7. In Chapter 2, where does Jeeves find employment?
This section contains 838 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)