1. Who is the Author of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
P. G. Wodehouse.
2. What is the title of Chapter 1?
Jeeves Gives Notice.
3. Who is Jeeves?
4. What is Bertie's surname?
5. What relationship do Bertie and Sir Roderick have?
They are enemies.
6. Who is Pauline?
Bertie's former fiancée.
7. What is Pauline's surname?
8. Who is Pauline in London with?
9. Why is Bertie distressed about Pauline?
He is afraid of running into Pauline.
This section contains 4,043 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)