|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encouraged Chuffy to ask Pauline to marry him?
(a) Bertie's pep talk.
(b) A romantic mood.
(c) Mr. Stokers decision to buy Chuffy's estate.
(d) Pauline telling Chuffy he should.
2. Why is Bertie distressed about Pauline?
(a) Pauline is ill.
(b) He is afraid of running into Pauline.
(c) He heard Pauline is out to get him.
(d) He owes Pauline money.
3. Who is Seabury?
(a) Chuffy's cousin.
(b) Chuffy's brother.
(c) Bertie's godson.
(d) Chuffy's butler.
4. To which character does the title of Chapter 4 refer?
5. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) How he knows the Stokers.
(b) What he should do to impress Pauline.
(c) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
(d) If he still loves Pauline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship do Bertie and Sir Roderick have?
2. For what purpose does Chuffy hope Pauline's father will buy his estate?
3. What kind of kiss does Bertie give Pauline?
4. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
5. Why does Mr. Stoker call off the property deal?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)