|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuffy ask Bertie in Chapter 4?
(a) If he still loves Pauline.
(b) What he should do to impress Pauline.
(c) How he knows the Stokers.
(d) How to convince Mr. Stoker to buy the estate.
2. What does Bertie ask Jeeves to do in Chapter 5?
(a) Put a flower on Pauline's pillow.
(b) Set Seabury's rowboat adrift.
(c) Send Chuffy and Pauline outside after lunch.
(d) Lock Chuffy in the bathroom.
3. Why does Bertie decide to kiss Pauline?
(a) To provoke Sir Roderick.
(b) To tease Pauline.
(c) Chuffy dares him to.
(d) To provoke Chuffy into revealing his feelings
4. What does Pauline try to do when she sees Bertie in Chapter 6?
(a) Give him a hug.
(b) Sneak up behind him.
(c) Tell him something.
(d) Pretend she didn't see him.
5. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
(a) Pauline treats Chuffy like a brother.
(b) Pauline loves Chuffy.
(c) Pauline is nicer than she used to be.
(d) Pauline dislikes Chuffy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Chuffy bear?
2. Who has Pauline's father inherited money from?
3. Where does Bertie have dinner in Chapter 6?
4. Who telephones Bertie in Chapter 1?
5. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)