|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Author of "Thank You, Jeeves"?
(a) P. G. Wodehouse.
(b) Dorothy L. Sayers.
(c) Edgar Rice Burroughs.
(d) Agatha Christie.
2. Where has Bertie decided against dining in Chapter 4?
(a) His aunt's estate.
(b) His cottage.
(c) Chuffnell Hall's dining room.
(d) The garden.
3. What is Bertie's surname?
4. What is Pauline's surname?
5. Where does Bertie learn Jeeves has found employment?
(a) With Chuffy.
(b) With Pauline's family.
(c) With Bertie's downstairs neighbor.
(d) With Sir Roderick.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose does Chuffy hope Pauline's father will buy his estate?
2. Who has Pauline's father inherited money from?
3. What does Bertie say to calm Chuffy in Chapter 6?
4. What encouraged Chuffy to ask Pauline to marry him?
5. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)