|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuffy accuse Bertie of in Chapter 6?
(a) Sabotaging the property deal.
(b) Kissing Pauline.
(c) Plotting with Jeeves.
(d) Insulting Pauline.
2. Who comes to Bertie's apartment to tell him to give up his new hobby?
(a) Bertie's neighbor.
(b) Aunt Agatha.
(c) Sir Roderick.
(d) The building manager.
3. What does Bertie realize when Pauline speaks to Chuffy in Chapter 4?
(a) Pauline loves Chuffy.
(b) Pauline is nicer than she used to be.
(c) Pauline treats Chuffy like a brother.
(d) Pauline dislikes Chuffy.
4. Why does Jeeves resign from his position?
(a) He does not want to be homeless.
(b) He can't leave London.
(c) He cannot tolerate Bertie's new hobby.
(d) He has received a better employment offer.
5. Who is Seabury?
(a) Chuffy's butler.
(b) Chuffy's brother.
(c) Bertie's godson.
(d) Chuffy's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bertie ask to rent from Chuffy?
2. Who is Bertie's downstairs neighbor?
3. How much money has Pauline's father inherited?
4. What is the title of Chapter 6?
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)