Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Moshke had insurance before the place burned down?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) Two months.
2. Where is the setting of Hard Luck?
(a) The ticket counter at the train station.
(b) A third class train car.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The second class waiting room at the station.
3. How many Jews are admitted into the high school in High School?
4. Where is the Russian priest from in The Miracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
5. What language does Paysi learn as a youth in addition to his own?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
2. What does Dovid do for a living for Brodky?
3. What does Berko do for a living?
4. How much money does Moshke claim it takes to hire someone to "give the match a scratch?"
5. Why does the 60-year-old man claim to hate reading the newspaper?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)