|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the train accident happen in The MIracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
2. What is the name of the person that Moshke has to pay to "keep his mouth shut?"
3. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
(a) 100 rubles.
(b) 200 rubles.
(c) 50 rubles.
(d) 10 rubles.
4. How is Moshke alerted when his store burns down?
(a) He arrives home and sees the flames.
(b) He is given a telegram.
(c) A neighbor comes and finds him.
(d) His wife runs to tell him.
5. What is the name of The Man from Buenos Aires's hometown?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Jews are admitted into the high school in High School?
2. Why is Dovid taken to jail instead of Moyshe-Nachman?
3. What does Dovid do for a living for Brodky?
4. What is the name of the cantor's daughter who committed suicide?
5. What does the diamond dealer try to sell to the commercial traveler at the end of the Hard Luck?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)