Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Man from Buenos Aires gets a job leading around a blind cantor?
2. What does the Man from Buenos Aires show the narrator to prove his wealth?
(a) His gold pocketwatch.
(b) His ebony cane.
(c) His diamond ring.
(d) His thick billfold.
3. What was the name of Itsik's deceased brother.
4. How long had Moshke had insurance before the place burned down?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One day.
5. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
(a) He has spent all his money on bribes for his son.
(b) His wife moves to Poland with the son and leaves him shorthanded.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He suffers anxiety about his son and is unable to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aharon's son move so he can attend school?
2. What relief fund does Yoyl have to contribute to when he loses a bet?
3. What does Itsik's mother call him for good luck?
4. What is Kompanyevitch's profession?
5. How much the narrator pay for the dowry of the girl as fiduciary in Fated for Misfortune.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)