|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Rayzl's birth mother?
2. Why does the 60-year-old man claim to hate reading the newspaper?
(a) Because it is not his hometown newspaper.
(b) Because reading on the train gives him motion sickness.
(c) Because the newspaper depresses him.
(d) Because he is not a good reader.
3. What is the name of the person that Moshke has to pay to "keep his mouth shut?"
4. Why does Berko think the train stopped?
(a) He thinks the power of the Priest's faith stopped it.
(b) He assumes it was just a coincidence.
(c) He thinks it was purely due to his own genius.
(d) He was fated to live another year.
5. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
(a) His wife moves to Poland with the son and leaves him shorthanded.
(b) He suffers anxiety about his son and is unable to work.
(c) He has spent all his money on bribes for his son.
(d) He is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Man from Buenos Aires?
2. Why is Dovid taken to jail instead of Moyshe-Nachman?
3. What does the son score lowly on the second time he takes the exams in High School?
4. Why was the son exempt from the draft in High School?
5. What is Kompanyevitch's profession?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)