Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the appearance of the two women Tevye meets in the forest in Tevye Strikes It Rich.
2. Why doesn't Tevye initially want to take the two women he meets into the forest back to Boberick?
3. Describe the table that is set for the two women, when Tevye brings them back to the dacha in Boberick?
4. How does the rich Jew respond when Tevye requests three rubles as a reward for bringing the two women in from the forest?
5. How do people treat Tevye different when he become rich from his reward from the two rescued women?
6. How doe Tevye and Menachem spend their evening together?
7. How does Golde regard Menachem?
8. How does Tevye react when he finds that Mendl has lost all of his money?
9. How does Tsaytl feel about the marrying Layzar?
10. How does Tevye convince Golde that Tsaytl should marry Motl instead of Layzar?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)