1. According to Tevye, what is a "dog's age ago"?
2. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
Half a ruble a day.
3. What happens to Tevye when he stops to pray in the evening after hauling logs all day?
His horse decides to run off.
4. When Tevye meets the two women in the forest, which is not one of the things he offers to sell them?
Tears to feel a soup bowl.
5. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
This section contains 5,074 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)