Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Tevye Strikes It Rich, pp. 1-20
1. According to Tevye, what is a "dog's age ago"?
2. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
3. What happens to Tevye when he stops to pray in the evening after hauling logs all day?
4. When Tevye meets the two women in the forest, which is not one of the things he offers to sell them?
5. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
6. Why does Tevye envy the young man Yisro-eyl?
7. What gift does the old woman offer to Tevye for bring her back to the dacha?
8. Where does Tevye...
This section contains 2,355 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)