|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding That Came Without Its Band, pp. 194-199, The Tallis Koton, pp. 199-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of ties is Froike-Sheygetz partial to?
(a) Bright red.
(b) Pale pink.
2. Where are the Cossack in The Wedding That Came Without Its Band from?
3. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(b) Seven Times.
(d) Three times.
4. What is Chvedka's profession?
(a) He is a scribe.
(b) He is a delivery boy.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a farmer.
5. Why isn't the end of Kivke's story disclosed?
(a) The man telling the story had to catch a train.
(b) The man did not know the ending.
(c) A unexpected pogrom breaks up the storytelling.
(d) Kivke himself appears on the scene and everyone goes quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Menachem Mendl want Tevye to invest in the stocks in Chapter 2?
2. What was Kivke sentenced to run the gauntlet?
3. What does Berko do for a living?
4. How many rubles does Tevye come home with, after saving the two women from the forest?
5. After the conversation with the other two Jews, what does the man from Pereshchepena do?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)