|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding That Came Without Its Band, pp. 194-199, The Tallis Koton, pp. 199-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
2. How does Beilke feel about Podhotzur before their marriage?
(a) She respects him, but doesn't really know him.
(b) She is afraid of him.
(c) She is in love with him.
(d) She does not really like him.
3. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(a) Seven Times.
(d) Three times.
4. What is the name of The Man from Buenos Aires's hometown?
5. Where does Mendl hide Tevye's money so that no one would steal it from him on his journey?
(a) He ties it to his belt.
(b) He puts it in his hat.
(c) He hides it in his shoe.
(d) He sews it into his breast pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Borodenko's village?
2. Who takes care of Tevye after his wife, Golde dies?
3. How does Reb Nissl help Kivke avoid running the gauntlet?
4. Which is not one of the items mentioned as wares of the salespeople in The Competitors?
5. According to the narrator in The Happiest Man in All Kodny, when is the best time to travel by train?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)