|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding That Came Without Its Band, pp. 194-199, The Tallis Koton, pp. 199-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dishes of Golde's does Tevye call "heaven on earth?"
(a) Her pudding and poppy cakes.
(b) Her kreplach.
(c) Her borscht.
(d) Her knishes and baclava.
2. Which is not one of the towns listed in Eighteen from Pereshchepena?
3. How many partners does the Man from Buenos Aires have?
4. What do Tevye's Christian neighbors call him?
5. What does the narrator and the Man from Buenos Aires drink for lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the happy man from Kodny get his rubles to offer the professor?
2. Of the two salespeople described in Competitors, who has the lowest prices?
3. Why is there a sudden influx in the population of Boiberik in Shprintze?
4. What are the two men discussing in Eighteen from Pereshchepena?
5. Why isn't the end of Kivke's story disclosed?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)