|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Wedding That Came Without Its Band, pp. 194-199, The Tallis Koton, pp. 199-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Chvedka's profession?
(a) He is a scribe.
(b) He is a farmer.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a delivery boy.
2. Where did the happy man from Kodny get his rubles to offer the professor?
(a) From the wealthy manor owners.
(b) From his rabbi.
(c) From his wife.
(d) They are his entire savings.
3. According to the narrator in The Happiest Man in All Kodny, when is the best time to travel by train?
4. What color of ties is Froike-Sheygetz partial to?
(a) Pale pink.
(d) Bright red.
5. What does Tevye take with him when he goes to Yehupetz to look for Mendl?
(a) A gift for Mendl.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Dairy merchandise.
(d) The contract he signed with Mendl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tevye sell his house to?
2. Why does the Man from Buenos Aires run away from home at a young age?
3. How much money does Yayl have to pay when he loses the bet?
4. Why isn't the end of Kivke's story disclosed?
5. How is Tevye related to Menachem Mendl?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)