|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baranovich Station, pp. 152-163, Eighteen from Pereshchepena, pp. 163-166.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tevye and Layzar drink during their meeting in Today's Children?
(a) Only water.
2. What is the name of Borodenko's village?
3. Why does the narrator choose to travel third class?
(a) Because he likes saving money.
(b) Because it is easier to get a ticket last minute.
(c) Because it is not as crowded.
(d) Because he likes simple people.
4. Which is not one of the towns listed in Eighteen from Pereshchepena?
5. What is the name of the happy man from Kodny?
Short Answer Questions
1. What class does the narrator generally take when he goes by trains?
2. Why does Tevye's wagon run into a tree on the way to Yehpuetz in Tevye Blows a Small Fortune?
3. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
4. Why do Beilke and Podhotzur leave for America?
5. Who takes care of Tevye after his wife, Golde dies?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)