|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through To the Reader, pp. 135-136, Competitors, pp. 136-143 , The Happiest Man in Kodny, pp. 143-152.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hodl go at the end of the chapter Hodl?
(a) She refuses to tell Tevye where she is going.
(b) She goes to join Peppercorn in Siberia.
(c) She moves in with an aunt at Yehuputz.
(d) She goes away to the university.
2. What is the name of Borodenko's village?
3. What relationship do the saleswoman and the salesman on the train have in the Competitors?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) They are neighbors.
4. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(a) Three times.
(c) Seven Times.
5. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
(b) She refuses to make anything because it is the holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
2. Who wrote a letter for the happy man from Kodny to take to the professor?
3. Why is Chava in the priest's custody?
4. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
5. Who suggests Podhotzur as a spouse for Beilke?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)