|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chava, pp. 69-82, Shprintze, pp. 82-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
(a) Rosh Hoshanah.
(c) Hoshana Rabbah.
(d) High Holy Days.
2. How was Chvedka educated?
(a) He had private tutors growing up.
(b) He is self-taught.
(c) He attending a University in Odessa.
(d) He was educated abroad in Germany.
3. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
4. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
5. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
(a) He forgives her, but tells her she is unwelcome at home.
(b) He refuses to speak to her and leaves the scene.
(c) He gives her some money as a wedding gift.
(d) He listens to her, but refuses to forgive her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
2. Where does Mendl hide Tevye's money so that no one would steal it from him on his journey?
3. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
4. Who does Tevye blame primarily for the loss of his small fortune?
5. What is Peppercorn studying for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)