|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chava, pp. 69-82, Shprintze, pp. 82-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tevye and his wife decide to buy with their reward from the rich Jew?
(a) A horse.
(b) A new wagon.
(c) A milk cow.
(d) A plot of land.
2. What year does Tevye record it as being at the end of Hodl?
3. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
(a) Hoshana Rabbah.
(b) High Holy Days.
(d) Rosh Hoshanah.
4. How much did Tevye get paid to drag logs from the forest to the train station every day?
(a) One ruble a day.
(b) Three rubles a day.
(c) Half a ruble a day.
(d) One ruble a week.
5. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tevye take with him when he goes to Yehupetz to look for Mendl?
2. What service does Peppercorn give to Tevye in exchange for a hot meal?
3. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
4. What question about Mendle does Tevye ask Golde after he leaves their home?
5. What is Chvedka's profession?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)