|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chava, pp. 69-82, Shprintze, pp. 82-97.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tevye when he stops to pray in the evening after hauling logs all day?
(a) He hears a woman crying.
(b) He finds a ruble on the ground.
(c) It begins to rain on him.
(d) His horse decides to run off.
2. Who does Tevye blame primarily for the loss of his small fortune?
(c) The Csar.
(d) The unfair market.
3. What year does Tevye record it as being at the end of Hodl?
4. What is the name of the town the two women are trying to get to?
5. What request does Tevye make from Pan Sholem Aleichem at the end of Tevye Strikes It Rich?
(a) He asks for Pan Sholem to send news of his health.
(b) He asks not to be included in one of his books.
(c) He asks for his story to be shared with his wife.
(d) He asks for Pan Sholem to bring him a gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
2. What does Tevye do when he meets Chava in the forest after her marriage?
3. How was Chvedka educated?
4. Where does Tevye find his horse after he has eaten dinner at the rich man's dacha?
5. How does Golde feel about Peppercorn's marriage to Tevye's daugher Hodl?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)