Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Tenth Man, pp. 274-279, Third Class, pp. 279-284.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Paysi's birth father related to his adopted father?
(a) They were brothers.
(b) They were best friends.
(c) They did not know each other.
(d) They were cousins.
2. On what holiday does Hodl tell her father she is going away?
(b) Rosh Hoshanah.
(c) High Holy Days.
(d) Hoshana Rabbah.
3. How much money does Kivke request when he has been cheated by his father-in-law?
(a) 200 rubles.
(b) 600 rubles.
(c) 100 rubles.
(d) 400 rubles.
4. What is Chvedka's profession?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a delivery boy.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a scribe.
5. After the conversation with the other two Jews, what does the man from Pereshchepena do?
(a) He smokes a cigarette.
(b) He goes back to sleep.
(c) He reads his prayer book.
(d) He eats his breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Itsik short for?
2. How did Etke die?
3. Why does Aharon's business fall apart?
4. What convinces the Jews of Bohopoli to become "poliakovs" or people work for the railroad?
5. Where does Moshke claim to be when his store burns down?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)