|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slowpoke Express, pp. 184-186, The Miracle of Hoshanah Rabbah, pp. 186-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Priest go after the train stopped?
(a) Back to his home.
(b) He travels up the line.
(c) He visits friends in Heysen.
(d) He hires a coach to take him to St. Petersburg.
2. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
3. How many times does Tevye count his money before he gives it to Mendl?
(a) Seven Times.
(c) Three times.
4. Who does Tevye blame primarily for the loss of his small fortune?
(a) The Csar.
(c) The unfair market.
5. Why do Beilke and Podhotzur leave for America?
(a) Podhotzur has family there and wants to live in New York.
(b) They go broke and flee their creditors.
(c) They leave to escape the riots.
(d) Podhotzur establishes a great business there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question about Mendle does Tevye ask Golde after he leaves their home?
2. Which is NOT one of the towns connected by the Slowpoke Express?
3. Where does Mendl hide Tevye's money so that no one would steal it from him on his journey?
4. What is the name of the secret police spy who informed on so many revolutionaries that is being discussed at Baranovich Station?
5. How does Beilke feel about Podhotzur before their marriage?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)