|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slowpoke Express, pp. 184-186, The Miracle of Hoshanah Rabbah, pp. 186-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shprintze call Ahronchik?
2. How many days do Tevye and Golde mourn Chava when they realize she isn't coming home?
3. What does Berko do for a living?
(a) He is a mason.
(b) He makes vinegar.
(c) He is a tailor.
(d) He is a cantor.
4. How does Reb Nissl help Kivke avoid running the gauntlet?
(a) He finds a man willing to switch places with Kivke.
(b) He arranges to have him declared dead.
(c) He bribes officials to let him off with a three ruble fine.
(d) He gets him pardoned with the governor.
5. Where is Ahronchik and his mother from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Berko go after the train stops?
2. What convinces the Jews of Bohopoli to become "poliakovs" or people work for the railroad?
3. How does Beilke feel about Podhotzur before their marriage?
4. How does Tevye find Mendl in Yehpuetz?
5. How much money does Kivke request when he has been cheated by his father-in-law?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)