|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Slowpoke Express, pp. 184-186, The Miracle of Hoshanah Rabbah, pp. 186-194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Kivke request when he has been cheated by his father-in-law?
(a) 600 rubles.
(b) 200 rubles.
(c) 400 rubles.
(d) 100 rubles.
2. Why is there a sudden influx in the population of Boiberik in Shprintze?
(a) Rich Jews are fleeing the city to escape riots and pogroms.
(b) Many Jews are moving to Boiberik for economic opportunities.
(c) There is a cholera infestation in Odessa driving people to Boiberik.
(d) Many Jews have been forcefully relocated to Boiberik.
3. Where did the train accident happen in The MIracle of Hoshana Rabbah?
4. What does Berko do for a living?
(a) He is a cantor.
(b) He is a mason.
(c) He makes vinegar.
(d) He is a tailor.
5. What does Tevye take with him when he goes to Yehupetz to look for Mendl?
(a) Dairy merchandise.
(b) The contract he signed with Mendl.
(c) A gift for Mendl.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Menachem Mendl want Tevye to invest in the stocks in Chapter 2?
2. How does Beilke feel about Podhotzur before their marriage?
3. What does Golde prepare for Ahronchik and his friend on their visit over the holiday to Tevye's house?
4. What does Golde suggest that Tevye do in order to get the Priest to allow him to see Chava?
5. Who takes care of Tevye after his wife, Golde dies?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)