|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose grave did Vera find in France?
(b) Her cousin's.
2. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(b) North Africa.
3. How many women did Vera share a room with at the hostel?
4. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
5. What did Edward tell Vera in a letter in Chapter 6?
(a) That he was returning to England.
(b) That he was leaving the army.
(c) That he had gotten engaged.
(d) That he had been wounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
2. In Chapter 7, who died in April?
3. How did Vera think Winifred viewed her?
4. What did Vera experience for the first time while she was in London in Chapter 8?
5. What was Vera ill with after returning from Italy?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)