|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Vera's parents move to from Buxton?
2. Who changed Vera's father's mind about the education of women?
(a) Vera's grandmother.
(b) A businessman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A lawyer.
3. Where was Roland to be sent in Chapter 2?
(a) North Africa.
4. Which university did Vera's father agree to send her to?
(a) St. Andrews.
5. In which month did Roland leave for the front in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vera often do at the hospital?
2. Where did Vera go for comfort during her last semester at Oxford?
3. Which battle made Vera fear for Roland's safety?
4. What illness did Vera and Betty contract in Chapter 6?
5. Why did the length of Vera's letters to Roland decrease?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)