One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, cont..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vera get to meet as a result of her writing?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(b) The commander of the British army.
(c) The head of Oxford.
(d) The Queen.
2. What sport did Vera participate in while at Oxford?
(a) Field hockey.
(c) Show jumping.
3. What ship did Vera and Betty take to their foreign post?
(a) The Discovery.
(b) The Royal Earnest.
(c) The Queen Mary.
(d) The Britannic.
4. How many weeks did Vera spend travelling through Europe?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
5. Who did Vera live with after finishing school?
(a) Her parents.
(c) Roland's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Legislation was being passed in England for what purpose around 1919?
2. Why did Vera and Betty grow apart in Chapter 7?
3. Who died while Vera was back in England in Chapter 7?
4. What was the name of the hospital where Vera worked at her foreign post?
5. In Chapter 10, in which month did Vera and her flatmate leave for a European trip?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)